Is Harmony the 3A D2 Region 3 Favorite ?

BEASTeastTX

The “c” word came to my mind when I read through this thread, but was not gonna say it.  Didn’t have to though.  Almost every school district is infected to some degree.

I really had hope for one of the Waskom kids.  He had natural talent but apparently  had problems.  No comment on the other one.

Thought last year ended better than I expected and I think WR knows how fortunate they were to get past Waskom.  They graduated a bunch last year and a lot of them only had one starting year on varsity. That’s never a good sign for a new staff. 
I was impressed with the little freshman QB and hope he comes through and more importantly, stays out of trouble in school.  
DF should win the district,  but I can see Waskom fighting for second if things fall into place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoubleTeam said:

Sounds like you know nothing about how to build a program. I can promise you, listening to a few slaps ain’t gonna build a program. 

Trust me I know plenty about building and sustaining a program. And I am not listening to slaps. You guys getting all butt hurt over someone stating things they have heard. What have y'all seen out of Waskom that would make you think things are going to be good next year. Lost your 2 best returning players. Several kids talking about not playing. Lost best freshman lineman. Have exactly 1 returning on defense as other has told several he is not playing. You guys need to wake up and get ahold of things over there. Again I am not listening to "outsiders" or "slaps" but people plugged in. No one has said anything bad other then asking why so many kids are not playing or leaving. 

20 minutes ago, MopUpDuty said:

Trust me I know plenty about building and sustaining a program. And I am not listening to slaps. You guys getting all butt hurt over someone stating things they have heard. What have y'all seen out of Waskom that would make you think things are going to be good next year. Lost your 2 best returning players. Several kids talking about not playing. Lost best freshman lineman. Have exactly 1 returning on defense as other has told several he is not playing. You guys need to wake up and get ahold of things over there. Again I am not listening to "outsiders" or "slaps" but people plugged in. No one has said anything bad other then asking why so many kids are not playing or leaving. 

You definitely know plenty about building and sustaining a program. You said after a year it is no longer a "new program". Pretty clear example of "true football program building wisdom".

New coaching staff came in after losing the top Sr leaders and all-state performers at QB and C. Still found a way to go 2 rounds deep and barely missed the 3rd round. After leading a "new program" to the 2nd round, Not having to deal with the loss of All-state QB/C, we should expect an "established" program to improve. 

Edited by 89Falcon

14 minutes ago, MopUpDuty said:

I will trust you more when you have been around for a few years and have a proven “Smoaky “ track record 🤔.

19 minutes ago, MopUpDuty said:

Trust me I know plenty about building and sustaining a program. And I am not listening to slaps. You guys getting all butt hurt over someone stating things they have heard. What have y'all seen out of Waskom that would make you think things are going to be good next year. Lost your 2 best returning players. Several kids talking about not playing. Lost best freshman lineman. Have exactly 1 returning on defense as other has told several he is not playing. You guys need to wake up and get ahold of things over there. Again I am not listening to "outsiders" or "slaps" but people plugged in. No one has said anything bad other than asking why so many kids are not playing or leaving. 

Freshman left for baseball so he would’ve left either way. It’s okay though I’d just “Drop” it if you know what I mean. 😉

• LOL! 1

Daingerfield has the most talent

Harmony should be pretty good

all the other teams are not very good in my opinion 

Waskom I cant believe we are talking about so much drama over there- I knew keeling leaving would hurt them but i didn't think it would happen so fast. They will be looking for a new coach after this season.

EF no talent at all and now we are losing kids

queen city

Hughes springs 

new diana 

are all bad and  will continue to be bad

1 hour ago, Ijustwatch said:

Daingerfield has the most talent

Harmony should be pretty good

all the other teams are not very good in my opinion 

Waskom I cant believe we are talking about so much drama over there- I knew keeling leaving would hurt them but i didn't think it would happen so fast. They will be looking for a new coach after this season.

EF no talent at all and now we are losing kids

queen city

Hughes springs 

new diana 

are all bad and  will continue to be bad

Diana will be improved this year. 

They could be really good in 24-25 if they don’t find a way to “Diana” it.

12 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Diana will be improved this year. 

They could be really good in 24-25 if they don’t find a way to “Diana” it.

Diana has a really good QB in the future if not this year