Jump to content

🏈🏈 THE STATE FINALS UPDATE THREAD 🏈🏈


RETIREDFAN1

Recommended Posts

Winners tonight:

Apple Springs

New Waverly

Woodville

Hampshire Fannett

Garrison 

Grapeland

Timpson

Diboll

Hemphill

Newton

Leverett's Chapel

Mexia

Brazos

Elysian Fields

Pine Tree

Lufkin was open tonight....the listed game is NEXT Fridays matchup....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This week's results:

@trueblue82 11-4

@hunter92 10-5

@SilkyJohnson 10-5

@BlahBlah 10-5

@Lion7000 10-5

@WildBear 9-6

@Cajun Shakespeare 9-6

@FNL007 9-6

@Crawford 9-6

@KirtFalcon 9-6

@Bear9T1 9-6

@Wild74 9-6

@grinder 9-6

@RETIREDFAN1 8-7

@DannyZuco 8-7

@St8cey

@ramsn03 7-8

@StingEmALTO 7-8

@Under30CoachesClub 7-8

@Doomer 6-9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Season:

@Wild74 111-30

@KirtFalcon 108-33

@trueblue82 106-35

@Crawford 106- 35

@BlahBlah 105-36

@RETIREDFAN1 102-39

@hunter92 101-40

@FNL007 101-40

@StingEmALTO 101-40

@Cajun Shakespeare 101-40

@grinder 99-42

@SilkyJohnson 98-43

@Under30CoachesClub 98-43

@Doomer 95-46

@ramsn03 94-47

@WildBear 91-50

@DannyZuco 91-50

@Lion7000 90-51

@Bear9T1 85-56

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15-1A Standings:

Leverett's Chapel 3-2

Chester 2-4

High Island 1-4

Burkeville 0-5

 

12-2A D1 standings:

Centerville 3-2

Groveton 3-2

Leon 2-3

Corrigan 1-4

West Hardin 0-5

Normangee 0-5

 

12-2A D2 standings:

Lovelady 5-0

Deweyville 4-1

Hull-Daisetta 2-3

Colmesneil 1-3

Sabine Pass 1-3

Evadale 1-4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This week's pickems:

Lovelady @ Colmesneil

West Hardin @ Centerville

Cristo Rey @ Chester

Coldspring @ Woodville

Bridge City @ Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers @ High Island

Corrigan @ Normangee

Evadale @ Deweyville

Shelbyville @ Garrison

Joaquin @ Grapeland

Leon @ Groveton

Sabine Pass @ Hull-Daisetta

San Augustine @ West Sabine

Hemphill @ Newton

Huntington @ Crockett

Huffman @ Livingston

Groesbeck @ Kemp

Harleton @ Union Grove

Buffalo @ Elkhart

Danbury @ Rice Consolidated

Queen City @ Waskom

Lufkin @ North Mesquite

Nacogdoches @ Hallsville

Trinity @ Kountze

Cayuga @ Kerens

Tenaha @ Carlisle

Cushing @ Overton

East Texas Christian @ Smoking for Jesus Ministry 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lovelady

Centerville

 Chester

Coldspring 

Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers

Corrigan 

Deweyville

Garrison

 Grapeland

 Groveton

Hull-Daisetta

West Sabine

 Newton

Crockett

Livingston 

Groesbeck 

Harleton 

 Elkhart

Rice Consolidated

Queen City

Lufkin 

Nacogdoches 

 Kountze

 Kerens

Tenaha 

Cushing 

East Texas Christian 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lovelady

Centerville

 Chester

Coldspring 

Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers

Corrigan 

Deweyville

Garrison

 Grapeland

 Groveton

Hull-Daisetta

West Sabine

 Newton

Crockett

Livingston 

Groesbeck 

Harleton 

 Elkhart

Rice Consolidated

Queen City

Lufkin 

Nacogdoches 

 Kountze

 Kerens

Tenaha 

Cushing 

East Texas Christian 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lovelady

Centerville

 Chester

Coldspring 

Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers

Corrigan 

Deweyville

Garrison

 Grapeland

 Groveton

Hull-Daisetta

West Sabine

 Newton

Crockett

Livingston 

Groesbeck 

Harleton 

 Elkhart

Rice Consolidated

Queen City

Lufkin 

Nacogdoches 

 Kountze

 Kerens

Tenaha 

Cushing 

East Texas Christian 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

15-1A Standings:

Leverett's Chapel 3-2

Chester 2-4

High Island 1-4

Burkeville 0-5

 

12-2A D1 standings:

Centerville 3-2

Groveton 3-2

Leon 2-3

Corrigan 1-4

West Hardin 0-5

Normangee 0-5

 

12-2A D2 standings:

Lovelady 5-0

Deweyville 4-1

Hull-Daisetta 2-3

Colmesneil 1-3

Sabine Pass 1-3

Evadale 1-4

No, everybody is 0-0.  District begins this week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lovelady 

Centerville

 Chester

Woodville

Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers 

Normangee

Deweyville

Garrison

Grapeland

Groveton

Hull-Daisetta

San Augustine 

Newton

Crockett

Livingston

Groesbeck 

Harleton 

 Elkhart

Rice Consolidated

Queen city

Lufkin 

Hallsville

Kountze

Cayuga 

Tenaha 

 Overton

East Texas Christian 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lovelady

centerville

chester

coldspring

jasper

ft bend chargers

corrigan

deweyville

garrison

joaquin

groveton

hull-daisetta

san augustine

newton

crockett

huffman

grosbeck

harleton

elkhart

rice consolidated

queen city

lufkin

hallsville

kountz

kerens

carlisle

cushing

east texas christian

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lovelady 

 @ Centerville

 @ Chester

 @ Woodville

@ Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers 

Corrigan 

@ Deweyville

@ Garrison

Joaquin 

Groveton

@ Hull-Daisetta

 @ West Sabine

@ Newton

 Crockett

Livingston

Groesbeck 

Harleton 

@ Elkhart

 @ Rice Consolidated

 @ Waskom

Lufkin 

@ Hallsville

 @ Kountze

Cayuga 

@ Carlisle

 @ Overton

East Texas Christian 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lovelady

Centerville

Chester

Woodville

Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers 

Corrigan

Deweyville

Garrison

Joaquin 

Leon 

Hull-Daisetta

San Augustine 

Newton

Crockett

Livingston

Groesbeck

Harleton 

Elkhart

Rice Consolidated

Queen City

Lufkin 

Nacogdoches 

Kountze

Cayuga

Tenaha 

Cushing

East Texas Christian 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2023 at 11:15 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

This week's results:

@trueblue82 11-4

@hunter92 10-5

@SilkyJohnson 10-5

@BlahBlah 10-5

@Lion7000 10-5

@WildBear 9-6

@Cajun Shakespeare 9-6

@FNL007 9-6

@Crawford 9-6

@KirtFalcon 9-6

@Bear9T1 9-6

@Wild74 9-6

@grinder 9-6

@RETIREDFAN1 8-7

@DannyZuco 8-7

@St8cey

@ramsn03 7-8

@StingEmALTO 7-8

@Under30CoachesClub 7-8

@Doomer 6-9

I am retiring this dartboard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2023 at 11:59 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

This week's pickems:

Lovelady @ Colmesneil

West Hardin @ Centerville

Cristo Rey @ Chester

Coldspring @ Woodville

Bridge City @ Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers @ High Island

Corrigan @ Normangee

Evadale @ Deweyville

Shelbyville @ Garrison

Joaquin @ Grapeland

Leon @ Groveton

Sabine Pass @ Hull-Daisetta

San Augustine @ West Sabine

Hemphill @ Newton

Huntington @ Crockett

Huffman @ Livingston

Groesbeck @ Kemp

Harleton @ Union Grove

Buffalo @ Elkhart

Danbury @ Rice Consolidated

Queen City @ Waskom

Lufkin @ North Mesquite

Nacogdoches @ Hallsville

Trinity @ Kountze

Cayuga @ Kerens

Tenaha @ Carlisle

cushing @ Overton

East Texas Christian @ Smoking for Jesus Ministry 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This week's pickems:

Lovelady 

Centerville

Chester

Woodville

Jasper

Ft. Bend Chargers 

Corrigan 

 Deweyville

 Garrison

Grapeland

Groveton

Hull-Daisetta

San Augustine 

Newton

 Crockett

Huffman 

Groesbeck

Harleton 

 Elkhart

Rice Consolidated

Queen City 

Lufkin 

Nacogdoches 

 Kountze

Cayuga 

Tenaha 

 Overton

East Texas Christian 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...