Jump to content

🏈🏈 THE STATE FINALS UPDATE THREAD 🏈🏈


RETIREDFAN1

Recommended Posts

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 205 correct picks"

ThatOneBallCoach12 was awarded 405 points.

Colmesneil 

Groveton 

Chester 

 @ Kountze

Woodville

@ Silsbee

Centerville 

@ Lovelady

Evadale 

 @ Timpson

Grapeland 

Shelbyville 

 Diboll

Newton 

 @ Shepherd

 @ Lumberton

Oakwood 

Kemp 

Harleton 

Trinidad 

Elkhart 

@ East Bernard

Buna 

 @ Chapel Hill

Mt. Enterprise

Overton 

Lufkin 

 @ Palestine

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 203 correct picks"

grinder was awarded 403 points.

sabine pass

groveton

chester

kountze

palastine westwood

silsbee

centerville

lovelady

hull daisetta

timpson

san augustine

shelbyville

diboll

newton

shepard

lumberton

oakwood

eustace

harleton

trinidad

rogers

east bernard

buna

kilgore

mt enterprise

overton

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 199 correct picks"

SilkyJohnson was awarded 399 points.

On 10/27/2023 at 11:35 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Pickem games this week:

Colmesneil @ Sabine Pass

Groveton @ West Hardin

Chester @ High Island

Warren @ Kountze

Woodville @ Palestine Westwood

Jasper @ Silsbee

Centerville @ Corrigan

Deweyville @ Lovelady

Evadale @ Hull-Daisetta

Garrison @ Timpson

Grapeland @ San Augustine

Shelbyville @ West Sabine

Crockett @ Diboll

Newton @ New Waverly

Huntington @ Shepherd

Livingston @ Lumberton

Oakwood @ Fannindel

Kemp @ Eustace

Harleton @ Ore City

Trinidad @ Apple Springs

Elkhart @ Rogers

Rice Consolidated @ East Bernard

Buna @ Hardin

Kilgore @ Chapel Hill

Mt. Enterprise @ Cushing

Overton @ Tenaha

Lufkin @ Lancaster

Athens @ Palestine

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 217 correct picks"

Crawford was awarded 417 points.

Colmesneil

Groveton

Chester 

Kountze

Woodville 

Silsbee

Centerville 

Lovelady

Hull-Daisetta

Timpson

San Augustine

Shelbyville 

Diboll

Newton 

Shepherd

Lumberton

Oakwood

Kemp

Harleton

Apple Springs

Rogers

East Bernard

Buna 

Kilgore

Cushing

Overton 

Lancaster

Athens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 215 correct picks"

FNL007 was awarded 415 points.

Colmesneil 

Groveton 

Chester 

Warren 

Woodville 

Silsbee

Centerville 

Lovelady

Evadale 

Timpson

San Augustine

West Sabine

Diboll

Newton 

Shepherd

Lumberton

Oakwood

Eustace

Harleton 

Trinidad 

Rogers

East Bernard

Buna 

Kilgore 

Mt. Enterprise 

Overton

Lancaster

Palestine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 203 correct picks"

Cajun Shakespeare was awarded 403 points.

Colmesneil

Groveton

Chester

Warren

Palestine Westwood

Jasper 

Centerville

Lovelady

Hull-Daisetta

Timpson

San Augustine

Shelbyville 

Diboll

Newton 

Shepherd

Lumberton

Oakwood 

Kemp

Harleton

Apple Springs

Rogers

East Bernard

Hardin

Kilgore

Cushing

Tenaha

Lancaster

Palestine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 190 correct picks"

DannyZuco was awarded 390 points.

 Sabine Pass

Groveton 

Chester

 Kountze

 Palestine Westwood

Jasper 

 Corrigan

 Lovelady

 Hull-Daisetta

Garrison 

 San Augustine

West Sabine

 Diboll

 New Waverly

 Shepherd

Livingston 

 Fannindel

Kemp 

Harleton 

 Apple Springs

 Rogers

 East Bernard

Buna

 Chapel Hill

 Cushing

 Tenaha

Lufkin 

 Palestine

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 219 correct picks"

KirtFalcon was awarded 419 points.

Colmesneil 

Groveton 

Chester 

Warren 

Woodville

Silsbee

Centerville 

Lovelady

Hull-Daisetta

Garrison 

San Augustine

Shelbyville 

Diboll

Newton 

Shepherd

Lumberton

Oakwood

Kemp 

Harleton 

Trinidad 

Rogers

East Bernard

Hardin

Kilgore 

Mt. Enterprise 

Tenaha

Lufkin 

Palestine

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 188 correct picks"

ramsn03 was awarded 388 points.

Colmesneil 

Groveton 

Chester 

Warren 

 Palestine Westwood

 Silsbee

Centerville 

Lovelady

 Hull-Daisetta

 Timpson

Grapeland

Shelbyville 

 Diboll

Newton 

 Shepherd

Lumberton

Oakwood 

 Eustace

Harleton 

Apple Springs

Rogers

East Bernard

 Hardin

 Chapel Hill

 Cushing

Overton 

Lufkin 

 Palestine

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

"200 early vote and 213 correct picks"

StingEmALTO was awarded 413 points.

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Alright......if @StingEmALTO gets his in today, everyone gets 200 reward points.....lol....clocks ticking.....

This is early for me; it’s not even Wednesday! 😂 But here goes:

Colmesneil @ Sabine Pass

Groveton @ West Hardin

Chester @ High Island

Warren @ Kountze

Woodville @ Palestine Westwood

Jasper @ Silsbee

Centerville @ Corrigan

Deweyville @ Lovelady

Evadale @ Hull-Daisetta

Garrison @ Timpson

Grapeland @ San Augustine

Shelbyville @ West Sabine

Crockett @ Diboll

Newton @ New Waverly

Huntington @ Shepherd

Livingston @ Lumberton

Oakwood @ Fannindel

Kemp @ Eustace

Harleton @ Ore City

Trinidad @ Apple Springs

Elkhart @ Rogers

Rice Consolidated @ East Bernard

Buna @ Hardin

Kilgore @ Chapel Hill

Mt. Enterprise @ Cushing

Overton @ Tenaha

Alto @ Carlisle

Lufkin @ Lancaster

Athens @ Palestine

 

Edited by StingEmALTO
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2023 at 10:07 PM, corrigancamden09 said:

Yeah it will be a running clock after halftime man unfortunately… and that would be cool!  We have never played lovelady in football in a varsity game as far as I know..  or at least not as long as I’ve been watching .. I know the jv has played .. but I would love to see us start 

 

On 10/28/2023 at 10:14 PM, Lion1996 said:

We were so bad before 2000 I doubt we would have ever scheduled playing y’all it would have to be way back if we have ever played. 


I was curious. Lol. Y’all have actually played but it’s been since 1987! Here is the series between Corrigan-Camden and Lovelady:

 

Series Record 14-4-2

Corrigan leads.

Season Winner Score    
1987 Corrigan-Camden 69-0  
1986 Corrigan-Camden 36-0  
1985 Corrigan-Camden 35-0 DIS
1984 tie 0-0 DIS
1983 Corrigan-Camden 35-12 DIS
1982 Corrigan-Camden 6-0 DIS
1981 Lovelady 13-28 DIS
1980 Corrigan-Camden 13-0 DIS
1977 Lovelady 0-17  
1976 Lovelady 12-33  
1973 Corrigan-Camden 8-6  
1972 Corrigan-Camden 40-0  
1971 Corrigan-Camden 23-6 DIS
1970 Lovelady 7-12 DIS
1950 Corrigan 19-7 DIS
1949 Corrigan 18-0 DIS
1948 Corrigan 21-12 DIS
1940 tie 0-0  
1939 Corrigan 20-6  
1938 Corrigan 36-12

 

Edited by StingEmALTO
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

 


I was curious. Lol. Y’all have actually played but it’s been since 1987! Here is the series between Corrigan-Camden and Lovelady:

 

Series Record 14-4-2

Corrigan leads.

Season Winner Score    
1987 Corrigan-Camden 69-0  
1986 Corrigan-Camden 36-0  
1985 Corrigan-Camden 35-0 DIS
1984 tie 0-0 DIS
1983 Corrigan-Camden 35-12 DIS
1982 Corrigan-Camden 6-0 DIS
1981 Lovelady 13-28 DIS
1980 Corrigan-Camden 13-0 DIS
1977 Lovelady 0-17  
1976 Lovelady 12-33  
1973 Corrigan-Camden 8-6  
1972 Corrigan-Camden 40-0  
1971 Corrigan-Camden 23-6 DIS
1970 Lovelady 7-12 DIS
1950 Corrigan 19-7 DIS
1949 Corrigan 18-0 DIS
1948 Corrigan 21-12 DIS
1940 tie 0-0  
1939 Corrigan 20-6  
1938 Corrigan 36-12

 

Lol that’s pretty cool brother!   I was just on lonestar looking at old scores too!  But didn’t think to look at the all time series , cause I didn’t even know we had played lovelady , that was before my time when i started watching lol I started watching in 95 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol that’s pretty cool brother!   I was just on lonestar looking at old scores too!  But didn’t think to look at the all time series , cause I didn’t even know we had played lovelady , that was before my time when i started watching lol I started watching in 95 

I always enjoy going back and looking at series and who we’ve played over the years. It always strikes me as funny when I remember or find games/series from decades ago like Alto vs Carthage (4-6-4), Center (9-16), Crosby (0-1), Henderson (2-2), Huntsville (0-6), Jacksonville (1-9-2), Lufkin (0-1), Nacogdoches (0-1), Waco Midway (0-1)….or towns who were our size when we played but have exploded like Celina (0-1), Forney (1-0), and Mabank (3-0). Kind of crazy to think about now. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

I always enjoy going back and looking at series and who we’ve played over the years. It always strikes me as funny when I remember or find games/series from decades ago like Alto vs Carthage (4-6-4), Center (9-16), Crosby (0-1), Henderson (2-2), Huntsville (0-6), Jacksonville (1-9-2), Lufkin (0-1), Nacogdoches (0-1), Waco Midway (0-1)….or towns who were our size when we played but have exploded like Celina (0-1), Forney (1-0), and Mabank (3-0). Kind of crazy to think about now. 

What’s crazy is magnolia and Montgomery were in district with lovelady in the early 70s they were class B. I don’t even know how many schools they have now. 

Edited by Lion1996
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

What’s crazy is magnolia and Montgomery were in district with lovelady in the early 70s they were class B. I don’t even know how many schools they have now. 

Colmesneil played Magnolia in the 1960 playoffs....lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...