Chester vs  Kennard 
Game 1: Thursday May 11 at 6PM 
Game 2:  Friday May 12 at 6PM 
Game 3:  If needed, Saturday May 13 at 6PM 

All games in Cleveland..........

Game 1: Kennard 13, Chester 2.....

9 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Tatum beats Winnsboro 9-4 in game one.

Im going to guess they pitched their number 2 last night but nonetheless, he was very solid. Biggest difference was tatum hit the ball well and we had too many walks. One big fly too for the Eagles with the grand slam in the 2nd. Got another shot at it tonight. 

43 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Im going to guess they pitched their number 2 last night but nonetheless, he was very solid. Biggest difference was tatum hit the ball well and we had too many walks. One big fly too for the Eagles with the grand slam in the 2nd. Got another shot at it tonight. 

Was told Tovar pitched last night. Anthony is the pitcher with the 0.00 era. I’m guessing Anthony will pitch tonight. Anthony hit the grand slam last night. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Was also told Tovar is/was actually our #1 but shoulder surgery set him back a bit. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chevyman said:

They'll probably see Truitt Anthony on the mound tonight in Tatum. He's 9-0 and has a 0.00 ERA through 61.2 innings. Leads the nation in ERA. Has 92 Ks and opponents batting average is .120 against him. At some point he's gotta give up an earned run, right? Could be tonight. Nonetheless, he's had a senior year for the record books........he's got something to tell the grand kids at least lol. 

Tovar, who yall saw last night, was the district pitcher of the year last year but had shoulder surgery over the summer. He didn't even see the mound til the 2nd district game and didn't throw breaking balls or get a full work load til his 3rd start. He's a very solid pitcher. Like I've seen his gramps say in Facebook posts "lefty with juice" lol. Has solid command and some good junk. 

We'll see if the Tatum bat's stay hot. Lineup has been pretty good this season. Scored 9 or more in 10 games. 17 being the high.

5 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Was told Tovar pitched last night. Anthony is the pitcher with the 0.00 era. I’m guessing Anthony will pitch tonight. Anthony hit the grand slam last night. 

That was a BOMB. To my knowledge only the 3rd or 4th HR at our park. 

4 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

They'll probably see Truitt Anthony on the mound tonight in Tatum. He's 9-0 and has a 0.00 ERA through 61.2 innings. Leads the nation in ERA. Has 92 Ks and opponents batting average is .120 against him. At some point he's gotta give up an earned run, right? Could be tonight. Nonetheless, he's had a senior year for the record books........he's got something to tell the grand kids at least lol. 

Tovar, who yall saw last night, was the district pitcher of the year last year but had shoulder surgery over the summer. He didn't even see the mound til the 2nd district game and didn't throw breaking balls or get a full work load til his 3rd start. He's a very solid pitcher. Like I've seen his gramps say in Facebook posts "lefty with juice" lol. Has solid command and some good junk. 

We'll see if the Tatum bat's stay hot. Lineup has been pretty good this season. Scored 9 or more in 10 games. 17 being the high.

I thought he was very crafty last night. Defense played well behind the Eagles too. CF made a really nice play in the mid innings that saved 2 runs that woulve cut it to 8-6 i believe. Their bats were definitely buzzing last night and we just gave yall too many base runners. Looking forward to tonight, our boys will scrap and claw and fight as long as they have an inning to play. Side note- Redwine is a physical specimen 

On 5/10/2023 at 12:56 PM, Mr. P said:

Great shot! What are your settings here? 

I shoot RAW and adjust as needed...my settings were; ISO 1250, Shutter 1/2500 sec, f5.6, exposure bias +2 steps, focal length 240mm (used an f5.6 200-500 Nikon telephoto)...I also ran it through a denoise-sharpen program called Topaz

Edited by Ronster23
  • Thanks 1