District 19 3a sweeps District 20

yoenation79

Congrats to Troy, Little River Academy, Cameron Yoe and Lorena for their bi districts victories over District 20. 
Great win for #4 in district 19 Lorena over favorite Franklin.

Cameron Yoe’s walk off win over Fairfield in game 3.  1-0

16 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

Congrats to Troy, Little River Academy, Cameron Yoe and Lorena for their bi districts victories over District 20. 
Great win for #4 in district 19 Lorena over favorite Franklin.

Cameron Yoe’s walk off win over Fairfield in game 3.  1-0

We have been beat up pretty bad. Yalls district is pretty good on top of that was bad news for us

3 hours ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Just shocked yall lost. I know Lorena is always a tough out but just shocked....Yall were deep at pitching 

They are pretty young and will get healed up and be back at it next year with a chip on their shoulder.

On 5/13/2023 at 11:40 AM, blackngoldtiger said:

Y'all got a good district this year. What happened the first game vs LRA? Was surprised but I also haven't seen them play.

Just one of those days I guess. That LRA pitcher had our number. He’s really good.

Not surprised that that they split…I’d like to say that they split again but who knows. Maypearl has 3 dudes that can pitch for any 3A team in the state. LRA can hit the ball really well unless the pitchers name is Estill. I think 17-3A wins both series. West has probably the best pitcher in the region in Bing, Lorena’s fairy tale ends.

On 5/13/2023 at 3:48 AM, yoenation79 said:

The results show just how tough this region is.  You have to bring it every week to advance. 
Congrats to West.  

Agree this region is really good this year. A bad game could get you sent home. I do see Orangefield winning this region but you never know.

27 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Agree this region is really good this year. A bad game could get you sent home. I do see Orangefield winning this region but you never know.

If they win this week they will have a good chance. Central Heights is the favorite.