Kilgore 7on7 SQT Sat May 13 Info

MattStepp

40 minutes ago, DogNation said:

Any update on how these games are going?

I’m interested as well. I’m impressed we’re playing against all these bigger schools. Hopefully we can keep the games competitive and come away with some confidence. 

23 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Looks like Sabine was able to compete playing up.  Should be a confidence booster for sure.

Yeah that was some tough competition. We kept it close against Kilgore for the first half before they blew it open. Other 2 games were a 1 score game. Should be a confidence booster for sure. Next weekend they play in Chapel Hill. Probably be more tough competition 

17 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

I saw on social media PGs pictures w their shirts off.  PG loves posting shirtless pics of their players flexing their muscles.  Kinda weird I guess it is supposed to scare everyone 😂

They are probably the only team to ever do that. 

Probably so in every picture they take.  The coach must tell the players “y’all take your shirts off and the guys that look better get in the front, you guys w love handles move to the back.”  I can’t wait to see shirtless graduation photos from PG graduation.

• LOL! 1

I was impressed with Sabine...they showed a lot of fight in a loaded pool....other than the 2nd half vs Kilgore getting away from them they weren't totally outclassed.....

Kilgore's young QB was solid for the most part had a tough time vs PG....but Kilgore's secondary is loaded...man they got ball hawks

Chapel Hill was bitten by slow starts all day...2nd half vs Kilgore where they rallied from 2 TD's down to tie it in OT was impressive...

Pleasant Grove only brought 13 kids, but they had monster athletes all over the place...easily their most athletic team since 2016

Lindale was missing some key guys due to baseball but got better as the day improved