Jordan Neely, another scumbag hero of the Democrats

RETIREDFAN1

You can find videos of that guy slamming a woman onto the subway.  Been arrested like 40+ times, attempted kidnapping of a 7 year old.  Just another lifelong criminal like St George Floyd who should have been put away a long time ago.  Heroes of the left.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

You can find videos of that guy slamming a woman onto the subway.  Been arrested like 40+ times, attempted kidnapping of a 7 year old.  Just another lifelong criminal like St George Floyd who should have been put away a long time ago.  Heroes of the left.

I also heard that Daniel Penny put Jordan Neely in the "recovery position", as well.

Shame we can't defend ourselves anymore in parts of the country.

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Maybe restrain the man, not kill him? Why the free pass on that part? 

Maybe they didn't have anything to restrain him with. A "blood choke" does make people pass out, and my understanding is that he was placed in "recovery position".

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Maybe they didn't have anything to restrain him with. A "blood choke" does make people pass out, and my understanding is that he was placed in "recovery position".

Still, shouldn't there be a process of investigation anytime someone is killed by someone else? Even if they are in the right. We can't just shrug our shoulders or pat someone on the back for what could be them 'taking the law into their own hands.'

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Still, shouldn't there be a process of investigation anytime someone is killed by someone else? Even if they are in the right. We can't just shrug our shoulders or pat someone on the back for what could be them 'taking the law into their own hands.'

We also can’t just prosecute people just because of public outcry either.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually, that’s exactly what we need.

Men to step up and destroy other men who are undoubtedly in the wrong who are threatening the lives of others.

If we’d quit attacking good men who stand up for the innocent who can’t defend themselves against an aggressor who is much more physically capable a lot of this nonsense would stop.

Now, go ahead and have your investigation, that’s fine, but don’t punish a man who has protected the innocent who are basically defenseless from an evil person looking to do harm.

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We can't just shrug our shoulders or pat someone on the back for what could be them 'taking the law into their own hands.'

Self defense is NOT taking the law into your own hands.......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Self defense is NOT taking the law into your own hands.......

He probably thinks when a burglar breaks into your house and cuts his leg open on the window he broke to get in, that it’s your fault as the homeowner. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

He probably thinks when a burglar breaks into your house and cuts his leg open on the window he broke to get in, that it’s your fault as the homeowner. 

There have allegedly been stories where the burglar actually sued the homeowner and won.

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

There have allegedly been stories where the burglar actually sued the homeowner and won.

I know, that’s why I used that example, lol. Because he’s one of those who probably has the ridiculous belief that the homeowner is the one wrong. He shouldn’t have had closed windows. 

19 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

I know, that’s why I used that example, lol. Because he’s one of those who probably has the ridiculous belief that the homeowner is the one wrong. He shouldn’t have had closed windows. 

Allegedly a real lawsuit:

Man gets stuck in garage after burglary, sues family:

Terrence Dickson, of Bristol, Pennsylvania, who was leaving a house he had just burglarized by way of the garage. Unfortunately for Dickson, the automatic garage door opener malfunctioned and he could not get the garage door to open. Worse, he couldn’t re-enter the house because the door connecting the garage to the house locked when Dickson pulled it shut. Forced to sit for eight, count ‘em, EIGHT, days on a case of Pepsi and a large bag of dry dog food, he sued the homeowner’s insurance company claiming undue mental Anguish. Amazingly, the jury said the insurance company must pay Dickson $500,000 for his anguish.

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did he attack the man who killed him? Did he attack others? Did he have a weapon? These are questions I don't really know the answers to...

Yes, he was attacking others, and threatened their lives. It was in the original article. 

31 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did he attack the man who killed him? Did he attack others? Did he have a weapon? These are questions I don't really know the answers to...

He was allegedly threatening to kill people, while being loud and belligerent.