Jordan Neely, another scumbag hero of the Democrats

RETIREDFAN1

38 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Yes, he was attacking others, and threatened their lives. It was in the original article. 

23 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

He was allegedly threatening to kill people, while being loud and belligerent.

We have something called CPI training, where we learn how to restrain out of control or threatening students, but there's no chokeholds involved. Often when a mentally ill kid gets to a boiling point, it comes as soon as it goes. 

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We have something called CPI training, where we learn how to restrain out of control or threatening students, but there's no chokeholds involved. Often when a mentally ill kid gets to a boiling point, it comes as soon as it goes. 

This guy had already been arrested 40 times. This was not about mental health. 

7 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

This guy had already been arrested 40 times. This was not about mental health. 

7 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Punks like this don’t need to be on the street and don’t need to be handled with velvet gloves, they need to be put down.

Ah, so the person who put him in the chokehold knew that and had the green light to choke him out? 

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ah, so the person who put him in the chokehold knew that and had the green light to choke him out? 

Nice try in trying to spin what I said. I pointed out the 40 arrests as an argument against the mental illness claim. 
The Marine was merely defending every other person on the train…you know, doing exactly what we train our armed forces members to do, put others above themselves. It’s not new to me that liberals have forgotten that though. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Nice try in trying to spin what I said. I pointed out the 40 arrests as an argument against the mental illness claim. 
The Marine was merely defending every other person on the train…you know, doing exactly what we train our armed forces members to do, put others above themselves. It’s not new to me that liberals have forgotten that though. 

I've got a son in law in the Army and a son in the Air Force, and neither were taught how to put someone in a chokehold. Could he have restrained him  until law enforcement was able to arrest him? 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

I've got a son in law in the Army and a son in the Air Force, and neither were taught how to put someone in a chokehold. Could he have restrained him  until law enforcement was able to arrest him? 

Probably, but at a very real danger to himself and everyone else.

I mean, let’s just try to hold the bad man for no telling how long without a weapon of any kind, and let’s not keep him in a chokehold either.

Let’s just try to keep him calm by talking to him, while all peacefully waiting on the police.

Sometimes the bad man just needs to not be able to hurt anyone anymore. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Probably, but at a very real danger to himself and everyone else.

I mean, let’s just try to hold the bad man for no telling how long without a weapon of any kind, and let’s not keep him in a chokehold either.

Let’s just try to keep him calm by talking to him, while all peacefully waiting on the police.

Sometimes the bad man just needs to not be able to hurt anyone anymore. 

By strangling him to death? That was the only choice? 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Why you so concerned about this career criminal who said he wanted to kill those there?

Why not just be happy an very bad person won’t be able to molest others in the future and praise the man who stopped his insanity?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don’t know, I wasn’t there. What I do know, is he was threatening other passengers and a Marine handled the situation. I also know that each branch of the service has their own way of training. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Nope, no one has ever threatened my life. 

It's not fun, but kids get outside their minds and that apple doesn't often fall far a tree as a rule. You often have to not take it personally. And defusing and deescalating is a better option always. 

Once had a woman shoulder bump my pregnant wife after a game. That one almost cost me when I went after the woman's husband. 

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's not fun, but kids get outside their minds and that apple doesn't often fall far a tree as a rule. You often have to not take it personally. And defusing and deescalating is a better option always. 

Once had a woman shoulder bump my pregnant wife after a game. That one almost cost me when I went after the woman's husband. 

I hear that, I would definitely be able to handle a threat from a school kid differently than a person like this guy, this guy who ran his mouth and found a man who ends stupidity like that. 

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Maybe restrain the man, not kill him? Why the free pass on that part? 

Who knows what drugs were in his system at the time he was restrained ?  Has a toxicology report been released ?  Once he was subdued, he was propped up.  Anyone that has rode public transportation knows that there are there are nutjobs that often ride for free, and go off on other people that are riding.  When I take the bus to work, there's always "that one person" both male and female that act stupid.  This guy was throwing things at innocent people and threatening him, and Penny stepped in to prevent Nelly from going beserk all the while calling out for people on the subway to call police.  Penny wasn't the aggressor it was Neely, but you want to defend an someone that is attacking innocent people, and attack the man who stopped him.  In your messed up mind, I suppose you think you're right, but don't have a clue to what you're thinking since you haven't been in that type of situation.  

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well, the brave marine probably didn't have a rifle, knife or grenades on him at the time ... so he used his bare hands to protect those around him .... he should be given a medal!!! 🏅 .....

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Still, shouldn't there be a process of investigation anytime someone is killed by someone else? Even if they are in the right. We can't just shrug our shoulders or pat someone on the back for what could be them 'taking the law into their own hands.'

Didn't a grand jury decide not to prosecute, but the DA brought charges anyhow?

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You do what you have to do to control the situation.  Not put him in a situation where he can still hurt you or escape from the hold and do what he was gonna do for the start.

Should have never been in this situation if they had locked him up.  Also, his family has come forth to speak out.  Did they really care about him?  What were they doing to help him?

17 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Still, shouldn't there be a process of investigation anytime someone is killed by someone else? Even if they are in the right. We can't just shrug our shoulders or pat someone on the back for what could be them 'taking the law into their own hands.'

Police do the investigating, attorneys do the prosecution.  Without need to criminally charge the man, why is there a need to criminally prosecute the man?

Let’s use common sense, not liberal logic.

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let’s review this man’s history then get back to me