๐Ÿ”ด Carthage Bulldogs football 2023

cowboyandchrist

I am having withdrawals with no football talk for the up coming season.ย 
I am very excited about the 2023 C Dawgs.ย 
will young Surratt get stronger over the summer and be ready to lead a loaded Dawg team.ย 
Letโ€™s hear from Smoaky posters.ย 

Letโ€™s Go Dawgs ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† and hopefully number 10

On 4/26/2023 at 7:05 PM, cowboyandchrist said:

I am having withdrawals with no football talk for the up coming season.ย 
I am very excited about the 2023 C Dawgs.ย 
will young Surratt get stronger over the summer and be ready to lead a loaded Dawg team.ย 
Letโ€™s hear from Smoaky posters.ย 

Letโ€™s Go Dawgs ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† and hopefully number 10

C&C - did you see Jett got his 1st D1 offer for football from Houston yesterday? ย The Cougars offered Edwards & Hodges also.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2023 at 9:30 PM, PantherNation2015 said:

C&C - did you see Jett got his 1st D1 offer for football from Houston yesterday? ย The Cougars offered Edwards & Hodges also.

Two freshmen and a sophomore with DI offers. I will be willing to bet all four D linemen will have offers rolling in before the year is out. Size, strength, and quickness as sophomores was just amazing. I can only imagine what they will look like this year.ย 

3 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Two freshmen and a sophomore with DI offers. I will be willing to bet all four D linemen will have offers rolling in before the year is out. Size, strength, and quickness as sophomores was just amazing. I can only imagine what they will look like this year.ย 

Are you sure all of them are going to play defense in 2023 ?

ย 

11 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The number of players with at least one D1 football offer heading into the summer between Carthage, Gilmer, & Pleasant Grove is incredible. ย And many are underclassmen. ย Crazy.

• Like 1

Incoming freshmen '27 RB Kaidon Graves will be one of the next ones to see a DI offer young.

Transferred from Longview, people around town thought he had Fred Talley potential.

There's also '26 WR Keymian Henderson. Came from Pine Tree. Already 6'4 185.

On 4/30/2023 at 1:23 AM, ANTI said:

Incoming freshmen '27 RB Kaidon Graves will be one of the next ones to see a DI offer young.

Transferred from Longview, people around town thought he had Fred Talley potential.

There's also '26 WR Keymian Henderson. Came from Pine Tree. Already 6'4 185.

Where are they going to school now?

• 3 weeks later...