🟠 Aledo Bearcats football 2023

Sportsfanatic1

1 hour ago, VonG said:

How is Aldeo number 1 when they have won 2 less games and lost 4 more games than Carthage? 

More championships probably. Wins and losses aren’t as big of deal in the grand scheme of things. Carthage is clearly #2. 

1 hour ago, VonG said:

Your math is off. It says Aledo played in 5 state championships. They won 4 state championships. Carthage won 4 state championships.

Aledo is one of Texas' powerhouse programs, and they've just added another state title to their crowded trophy case. The Bearcats won their 11th UIL State Championship,

Carthage shuts out Wimberley, Bulldogs win 9th state championship in last 15 seasons

14 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Aledo is one of Texas' powerhouse programs, and they've just added another state title to their crowded trophy case. The Bearcats won their 11th UIL State Championship,

Carthage shuts out Wimberley, Bulldogs win 9th state championship in last 15 seasons

The article and rankings is just based off of the past 6 seasons. 

20 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

The article and rankings is just based off of the past 6 seasons. 

I knew I had to be missing something. He could have said that but some people just gotta….

Why six years? I mean lot as a program is more important. 

Edited by Mojo1000

31 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

I knew I had to be missing something. He could have said that but some people just gotta….

Why six years? I mean lot as a program is more important. 

It says last six years in title of the thread. If you could read you wouldn’t have to worry about others saying it. 

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P locked this topic