Who will win this year's district title?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this year's district title?

• Chapel hill Bulldogs
    • Kilgore Bulldogs
    • Lindale Eagles
    • Jacksonville Indians
    • Palenstine Wildcats
    • Athens Hornets
    • Henderson Lions

On 11/28/2023 at 6:39 PM, Lion7000 said:

Hopefully Henderson schedules some 4a D1 teams because I know we are down it won’t be the same not playing yall. Dang looks like we getting Carthage back. Hopefully they let us score again.

No offense...but I doubt Hendo will be scheduling Kilgore/Chapel Hill/Lindale. Probably going to be searching for some wins in non-district to build confidence.

27 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

No offense...but I doubt Hendo will be scheduling Kilgore/Chapel Hill/Lindale. Probably going to be searching for some wins in non-district to build confidence.

We have to play Henderson… isn’t it a law or something?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Maybe not but Henderson getting better. We won’t stand down for long I hope.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

I'm asking you cause I know you'll have 1st hand account: Have you seen areas that Clay has already improved upon during his 1st year at the helm?

Most definitely . We won’t see the rewards at this time. He is a leader.

On 11/30/2023 at 11:45 AM, Lion7000 said:

Maybe not but Henderson getting better. We won’t stand down for long I hope.

Chapel Hill did the same thing after the 2016-2017 seasons. Coach Sitton left and we had 2 -3 years of horrible football. Best athletes were not even playing Football. Amazing what a bad coaching crew can do in a short period of time. Henderson will be just fine. Def have the athletes to compete. I think Coach Baker will have them back on track pretty quick. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chill5000 said:

Chapel Hill did the same thing after the 2016-2017 seasons. Coach Sitton left and we had 2 -3 years of horrible football. Best athletes were not even playing Football. Amazing what a bad coaching crew can do in a short period of time. Henderson will be just fine. Def have the athletes to compete. I think Coach Baker will have them back on track pretty quick. 

Couldn’t agree more. It was hard seeing Chill like that after being on the same level earlier in the decade. Is just not the same when Kilgore, Carthage, Henderson, and Chapel Hill aren’t beating each other up. I remember in 2016 , Chapel Hill had two safeties go against them. Now they’re are playing like a champ.

On 12/1/2023 at 3:24 PM, Chill5000 said:

https://youtube.com/@wolvesnetwork326?feature=shared watch davenport for free on you tube 

@Chill5000 @CHDog77 @Stankylegg @KildogDad @LetsGoEagles @LordSensei @Matt @Lion7000  @Lion Breeddistrict of Doom did it !!! into the state championship at AT&T, i tip my hat to Lindale, Kilgore , Athens,Palestine, Henderson and Jacksonville for the tough competition 

Ps. I apologize for what i said the weeks Chapel Hill played yall 😅

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

So we switched Jacksonville  for Pine Tree.  I know they’re not a yearly favorite but they will fair better than Jacksonville did. I wouldn’t say they can beat Chill or Kilgore, but they certainly can grab a spot.

Nice facility 

DoD lives up to its name again in my opinion...

Last 4 years:

4 Regional Champions from this district (Lindale 2020 / Chapel Hill 2021-2023)

2 State Championship Appearances (Lindale 2020 / Chapel Hill 2023)

Lindale/Kilgore/Chapel Hill have combined for 35 playoff wins over the past 4 years (CH 14 / Kilgore 12 / Lindale 9)

Hard to argue that success over the past 4 years in 4A-D1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2023 at 7:16 AM, GoodOleBoy73 said:

DoD lives up to its name again in my opinion...

Last 4 years:

4 Regional Champions from this district (Lindale 2020 / Chapel Hill 2021-2023)

2 State Championship Appearances (Lindale 2020 / Chapel Hill 2023)

Lindale/Kilgore/Chapel Hill have combined for 35 playoff wins over the past 4 years (CH 14 / Kilgore 12 / Lindale 9)

Hard to argue that success over the past 4 years in 4A-D1

No other district in 4AD1 compares.  Other districts that have been represented deep have done it with one, maybe two teams.  This district has put together 4 years of top level competition from 3 different programs.

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.  This district prepares these squads for the playoffs better than any other district. Hats off to all the programs involved  

• Like 4