A Look Back At The 1977 Dallas Cowboys

I’m not sure if they were still using this logo  in 1977, but I am sure happy to see it again this year. Now If they would only bring back that great fight song, we’d be set.  Part of the lyrics was “ Go you Dallas Cowboys Go”. I can’t remember the rest.

image.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Now If they would only bring back that great fight song, we’d be set.  Part of the lyrics was “ Go you Dallas Cowboys Go”. I can’t remember the rest.

The Oilers song was MUCH better, but here's that Dallas song for you.....

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Doomer said:

With the great team they are assembling this year I see no reason to reflect on the past tho.

I bet you still watch all your old Cowboy great SB games on VHS every night, Doomer .... :rofl:

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I bet you still watch all your old Cowboy great SB games on VHS every night, Doomer .... :rofl:

I wore my VHS out a couple of years ago. I've been listening to Cowboys talk on XM radio. They says the boyz is headed in the right direction and I believes. Sure I ended up with a little egg on my face last season and I may be drinking the Koolaide now but I ain't going hungry!

Edited by Doomer
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2023 at 3:02 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The Oilers song was MUCH better, but here's that Dallas song for you.....

Where do yo guys find this stuff.🌝 you are right, that song is not as good as I remembered it. And I do like the old oiler theme song. It seemed to fit Bum Phillips just right. Thanks for that.

Edited by Newtonres7586
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Where do yo guys find this stuff.🌝 you are right, that song is not as good as I remembered it. And I do like the old oiler theme song. It seemed to fit Bum Phillips just right. Thanks for that.

YouTube......lol