Garrison Bulldogs

ttowngrad

The new turf field along with the New High School really upgrades our facilities .... both will be open for the coming school year ... the New field will be ready by Aug I am told .... Go Bulldawgs!!!! ....

• Like 3

17 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The new turf field along with the New High School really upgrades our facilities .... both will be open for the coming school year ... the New field will be ready by Aug I am told .... Go Bulldawgs!!!! ....

That's how the Big Dawgs walk!

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Good for them!!! Is the new construction that fronts Hwy. 59/69 a new high school? We pass through there every other weekend to go see our grands and it looks massive!!

Yes, new High School ...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

So grapeland and west Sabine are the only grass fields in District 11AA D1. For the third year in a row, Joaquin will play two games on grass. At Tenaha in week 3, and at Grapeland in week 7. Times have really changed. 

Grapeland is putting turf down right now!

On 5/15/2023 at 5:54 PM, KirtFalcon said:

That’s great! BUT, this will affect y’all’s ability to wet the field down for certain games…LOL!! 😉

• LOL! 2