Suprebowl. Y'all wanna call our shot?

You know who wins.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the next Suprebowl?

• Cowboys, no brainer
    • Bengels
    • Chiefs
    • Other

Let's face it the  Boyz wins the S'bowl but hey, it is a little early to call it cause we ain't got a clue if they faces the Chiefs, Bengel, Ravens, Jets or somebody else. Let's all talk about how the game ain't a sure thing till we at least find out whose in it.

• Roll Eyes 1

22 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Let's face it the  Boyz wins the S'bowl but hey, it is a little early to call it cause we ain't got a clue if they faces the Chiefs, Bengel, Ravens, Jets or somebody else. Let's all talk about how the game ain't a sure thing till we at least find out whose in it.

How about NONE OF THE ABOVE.....and remember to get signed up for the SDC Fantasy League......

• Roll Eyes 1

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm not and Iggles fan, but ..... My money is on Hurtz and dem Iggles .....

This conversation has a familiar ring to it. But it's not an actual ring any Iggles can put on their finger.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Gnats just gave the Boyz the NFC east when they let Saquon Barkley sign with the Chiefs. And now we know pretty much who we face as AFC victim.

I just don't see how Barkley fits into their fast pace offense ... the Chiefs would have been better off signing Charles Barkley and using him as a guard ....

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Barkley is still with the Giants. They'll pay him, they're just being cheapskates about it right now. 

Yep guess I might of jumped the gun. Just saw the Gnats still has the franchise tag in place. A friend down at the Sabine river said Saquan was signing to go to KC yesterday. He might caint hold the sqeezins though.

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 7:07 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Dude is about one Happy Meal from growing into a nose tackle ....

I look at this picture and see the Lombardi seated right there in his hand...............then y'all gonna be believing 

• Roll Eyes 1

40 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I look at this picture and see the Lombardi seated right there in his hand...............then y'all gonna be believing 

I look at this picture and see Nate Newton in a couple of years ..... 

17 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I look at this picture and see Nate Newton in a couple of years ..... 

Well, Nate and old Leon Lett were both rare athletic specimens. That Bebe boy from Buffalo wouldnt'a caught Leon if he hadn't lett up. Truestorie 

Edited by Doomer