Regional Semi-finals

RETIREDFAN1

I read where Harelton is 27 - 0, or 30 - 0 in another place .... have they played an 3A, 4A, or 5A teams? .... They must have some good pitching and some solid sticks .... Looking forward to this series .....

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I read where Harelton is 27 - 0, or 30 - 0 in another place .... have they played an 3A, 4A, or 5A teams? .... They must have some good pitching and some solid sticks .... Looking forward to this series .....

Harleton,  Douglass and Beckville all have outstanding baseball traditions.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Harleton,  Douglass and Beckville all have outstanding baseball traditions.

We know, we have gone through that gauntlet the past two years on our way to Round Rock .... we have a young team, but they have really stepped up .... we have  some strong young arms ..... got to keep the bats hot .....

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

We know, we have gone through that gauntlet the past two years on our way to Round Rock .... we have a young team, but they have really stepped up .... we have  some strong young arms ..... got to keep the bats hot .....

The Bulldogs are ROLLING right now! I could see any of the teams left in Region 3 winning the region. It is about to be a fun week of baseball! 

• Thanks 1