Regional Semi-finals

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, house said:

Yea somebody must have tripped over plug to nfhs broadcast.  Carthage shot themselves in the foot too many times.  Shame because they had game two and gave it away.  CS has owned Carthage.  

Carthage will have to replace a bunch.  But Spring Hill should be back stronger next year.

23 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

I know Harleton won but not sure of score 

Harelton won 4 - 1 .... Garrison had their chances but hit numerous hard hit balls right to the H defenders ...  left the bases loaded with 0 outs once and several other base runners with less than two outs .... Dawgs just couldn't catch a break when they needed a hit .... congrats to Harelton ... great season Garrison! ....

• Like 2

On 5/27/2023 at 7:18 PM, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage will have to replace a bunch.  But Spring Hill should be back stronger next year.

I don't think Spring Hill was focused enough on their game with Taylor! I saw their send off to Midlothian, and it just looked like there was no enthusiasm or excitement going on; That would explain all the errors made in both games! 

49 minutes ago, Panther89 said:

I don't think Spring Hill was focused enough on their game with Taylor! I saw their send off to Midlothian, and it just looked like there was no enthusiasm or excitement going on; That would explain all the errors made in both games! 

Maybe a little too confident.   They just didn’t execute.  Basic sacrifice bunts missed and route ground ball errors.  No excuses.  Hopefully they will be more mature after a year off.