Target targeting kids for grooming

ObiOne

You know what's funny or bemusing about all this to me? How some of you think being gay or identifying as transgender is contagious. Your fear is sorta confusing sometimes. What if your kids or nieces or nephews come out? You tossing them in the street? Taking them to a psychiatric hospital in a straitjacket so they don't dance or dress well? 😏

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

You know what's funny or bemusing about all this to me? How some of you think being gay or identifying as transgender is contagious. Your fear is sorta confusing sometimes. What if your kids or nieces or nephews come out? You tossing them in the street? Taking them to a psychiatric hospital in a straitjacket so they don't dance or dress well? 😏

You can’t be serious defending this . Nm I realized whom we are talking about.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

It’s just the constant pushing it down everyone’s throats that conservative folks are so fed up with.

If somebody wants to be a big ol’ gay boy, have it it just quit with the constant onslaught and affirmation seeking. 

Exactly 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

FB_IMG_1684975364888.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

May not be contagious, but I firmly believe that children can be influenced into it.  We don't believe they are "born that way" as you non-science believing people do.  So while you delude yourself into believing that the drastic increase in Gays and Trannies is just due to them not being afraid to come out, the real reason is the constant pressing on our youth that it is not only acceptable, it is some kind of achievement.

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

May not be contagious, but I firmly believe that children can be influenced into it.  We don't believe they are "born that way" as you non-science believing people do.  So while you delude yourself into believing that the drastic increase in Gays and Trannies is just due to them not being afraid to come out, the real reason is the constant pressing on our youth that it is not only acceptable, it is some kind of achievement.

So that's a yes to kicking loved ones out or would you put them in deprogamming? 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So that's a yes to kicking loved ones out or would you put them in deprogamming? 

Well God's going to kick them to hell if they don't change their ways and repent.  Why would a department store other than Spencer's even have these types of toys for kids ?  I don't know what toys that brought on the protests, but they must have been really risque for parents to be upset about them being sold at Target.  

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Who talked them into being gay? 

Well, she spends most of her time at a public high school, watches popular television programming, listens to pop music, and is in theater. Take your pick.

• Like 2
  • SMH 1