Cowardly Gutless RINOs Impeach Ken Paxton

Monte1076

29 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You're as clueless as @KirtFalcon if you have to ask that.......

No, I just find it hard to believe that you believe a lot of Republican in the Texas House are liberal.

Is every Republican member of the Texas Senate also a "liberal"? Is there, in your eyes, a non-Liberal Republican in Texas govenment? Abbott? Patrick? Anyone?

Edited by Monte1076

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Show me where I said every single one .......I'll wait.......

I wrote:

So lemme see if I understand this...Republicans in the Texas House are...liberal? Do I have that right?

Then you wrote:

Yes......these chamber of commerce "republicans" may as well be dimnuts......

So when you say "chamber of commerce republicans", who exactly are you referring to?

And in your mind, which ones aren't liberal?

So if any of them vote to impeach Paxton, does that mean that all of the ones that do are liberal?

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

I wrote:

Then you wrote:

So when you say "chamber of commerce republicans", who exactly are you referring to?

And in your mind, which ones aren't liberal?

So if any of them vote to impeach Paxton, does that mean that all of the ones that do are liberal?

they want illegal aliens so they can pay slave wages.....they believe abortion is just fine.......social liberals......

The ones who support CONSERVATIVE VALUES are not liberal.......a social liberal/fiscal conservative is a liberal.......

Yes....

5 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

they want illegal aliens so they can pay slave wages.....they believe abortion is just fine.......social liberals......

The ones who support CONSERVATIVE VALUES are not liberal.......a social liberal/fiscal conservative is a liberal.......

Yes....

So if every Republican votes to impeach him, does that mean they're all liberal? All 83 or 84 of them?

Thank you @Monte1076 for correcting that earlier statement......

A fiscal liberal/social conservative is a liberal.....a fiscal conservative/social liberal is a liberal......

Many members of the Texas House are fiscal conservatives but their social liberalism makes them liberal.....they may as well be dimnuts....... something @KirtFalcon just can't seem to grasp, either.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Phelan is nothing but a dimnut lying by claiming to be a gopper......

Oh, I agree with that 100%.  I still can't understand why they made him speaker to begin with.  It points to what you were saying in the Paxton thread.  Lot of Libs in Conservative clothing...

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

Oh, I agree with that 100%.  I still can't understand why they made him speaker to begin with.  It points to what you were saying in the Paxton thread.  Lot of Libs in Conservative clothing...

A chamber of commerce republican is no different than a dimnut.......

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Cowardly Gutless RINOs Impeach Ken Paxton