Cowardly Gutless RINOs Impeach Ken Paxton

Monte1076

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I only need to use 1/100 of my brain on here........:rofl:

And that 1/100th of your brain didn't catch the fact that Paxton was throwing out "drunk" accusations ahead of his indictment.....you might want to up that brain power.....:rofl:

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

And that 1/100th of your brain didn't catch the fact that Paxton was throwing out "drunk" accusations ahead of his indictment.....you might want to up that brain power.....:rofl:

The video shows Phelan drunker than Nancy Pelosi (which I never thought was possible)......Paxton was simply doing his job........

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The video shows Phelan drunker than Nancy Pelosi......Paxton was simply doing his job........

Are you sure it wasn't a stroke, but then again, John Buehner spent years in the US House as drunk as Pelosi....and neither have been fired.....And his constituents re-elected him also.....and then the legislature elected him speaker.....dang what a crazy world. 

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Are you sure it wasn't a stroke, but then again, John Buehner spent years in the US House as drunk as Pelosi....and neither have been fired.....And his constituents re-elected him also.....and then the legislature elected him speaker.....dang what a crazy world. 

Must be something about speakers of houses that drive them to drink.....

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Must be something about speakers of houses that drive them to drink.....

I would probably drink more if I had to put up with all the political bull :poop: of Austin or Washington DC.....:rofl:

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

The Texas Legislature is majority Republican...as is the Speaker.

Unless Republicans are Democrats now, too.

Dear Concerned Activists:

I will be forwarding a couple of emails that will explain what is going on here.  Basically, in the final few days of session, the House, under Speaker Dade Phelan, decided to take 2 1/2 days which killed much conservative legislation.  Just this week, Phelan addressed the floor in an obviously inebriated state, causing AG Paxton to call for his (Phelan’s) resignation.  In retribution, the House is attempting to censure and impeach Paxton on allegations that have already been litigated as far back as 10 years ago.  Our HD 53 Representative, Andy Murr, is the chair of the Ethics Committee which has been in Executive Session over this matter.  We have called Andy Murr’s office expressing our dismay over these actions.  Personally, I told Murr’s office that AG Paxton has been representing his constituents rather than Top-down Leadership and this is what we expect Representative Murr to do as well.  Regardless whether you agree with this or not, I just want y’all to be informed and take whatever action you feel is appropriate.  My recommended action is to call Murr’s office to say we DO NOT want AG Paxton censured or impeached in these critical days of Border Invasion and all the other Texan issues AG Paxton has fearlessly been fighting.   The phone number for his Chief of Staff (Logan Harrison) is 512-463-0536.  I find it incredible that this is how the Texas House has chosen to spend the last critical days of serving WE THE PEOPLE!  Basically, the Texas House is subverting the will of the voters who overwhelmingly re-elected Ken Paxton, and instead appoint someone who did not succeed in the Primary.  

Terri DuBose
Jack DuBose
Real County

From a Facebook friend: Speaker Dade Phelan, was caught drunk on the House Floor, while leading the House, in Austin. 
Attorney General Paxton calls for an investigation and ask Phelan to step down. 
What do Texas RINO's do?
They start trying to overturn a 2022 election and remove Paxton.
This ought to raise concerns for everyone, whether you like Paxton or not. 

When Republicans or Democrats get caught doing something wrong, they try to remove the people responsible for maintaining the integrity, rules and laws, instead of taking responsibility, then we have no rule of law. We have a free for all, rules again for thee and not for me. We saw the same behavior exhibited by the previous Speaker Dennis Bonnen.

Even in Texas, these people are showing you, there is a protected class of people, untouchables, who will take down anyone who questions them. They think they're above you and me and have no problem letting you know this. 

The House Committee on General Investigating could be poised to recommend that their colleagues' censure or impeach Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who was re-elected by Texas voters just last year. As Brandon Waltens reports, a committee hearing rehashing old allegations dismissed by voters was held one day after Paxton called on Speaker Dade Phelan to resign due to alleged drunkenness on the floor of the House.

Under Speaker Dade Phelan, the House GOP caucus has spent the session killing conservative priorities, and now they want to end the session by taking out the State Attorney General. If it had not of been for the Grassroots showing up every day in Austin, a lot more of our priorities would have been shutdown. The last Speaker Dennis Bonnen killed conservative bills out of spite, we appear to have a serious problem in Austin, and the cycle continues.

• LOL! 1

24 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

One of the funny things about this is a Republican committee (who are apparently all either RINOs or Liberals) recommended impeachment. Twenty articles were drawn up and sent to the Texas House, and all Paxton's camp really has is "Dade Phelan was drunk on the House Floor on Friday!! REEEEE!!"

Edited by Monte1076
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

One of the funny things about this is a Republican committee (who are apparently all either RINOs or Liberals) recommended impeachment. Twenty articles were drawn up and sent to the Texas House, and all Paxton's camp really has is "Dade Phelan was drunk on the House Floor on Friday!! REEEEE!!"

Haha, I’ll take a resignation from both. Wouldn’t loose sleep

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

My question is this....what is the State of Texas to do with "border security" when it is a FEDERAL responsibility.....

If they were really serious about border security, the state will be imprisoning each and every ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT that crossed the border, overstuffing our jail houses, building camps to house them.....they are NOT doing that, until they do that, then the they are NO better than Washington DC. 

I would vote for more "Texas Border Security" if they were LOCKING them all up and sending them back to their home countries, instead of NEW YORK.....while I think those liberals need a shock to their system.....they need to be sent back where they came from until they apply LEGALLY to be here.. 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Cowardly Gutless RINOs Impeach Ken Paxton