Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Wild74

Just started watching this series, has Captain Pike on his adventures, I know the Enterprise looks a lot better than the 60's version or for that matter any of the others. Of course I went into to this looking for some woke and diversity type casting found both, but for now looking fairly good. I did notice in the opening  with Pike electrical wind mills generating power, I thought they was odd considering the time period that they would need those dinosaurs.  

5 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Just started watching this series, has Captain Pike on his adventures, I know the Enterprise looks a lot better than the 60's version or for that matter any of the others. Of course I went into to this looking for some woke and diversity type casting found both, but for now looking fairly good. I did notice in the opening  with Pike electrical wind mills generating power, I thought they was odd considering the time period that they would need those dinosaurs.  

You'll like it......season 2 about to kick off.....and don't forget, Star Trek was woke before woke was invented......lol.....Lt. Uhura.....Sulu....Chechov..... interracial kiss......racist war.....hippies looking for Eden......lol....the list never ends....

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You'll like it......season 2 about to kick off.....and don't forget, Star Trek was woke before woke was invented......lol.....Lt. Uhura.....Sulu....Chechov..... interracial kiss......racist war.....hippies looking for Eden......lol....the list never ends....

True that kind of woke don't bother me now, the new woke does

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

True that kind of woke don't bother me now, the new woke does

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You'll like it......season 2 about to kick off.....and don't forget, Star Trek was woke before woke was invented......lol.....Lt. Uhura.....Sulu....Chechov..... interracial kiss......racist war.....hippies looking for Eden......lol....the lost never ends....

Nurse Chapel sure looks nice 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

They do it in episodes like the original.....no season long stories.....

I like it like that, it the reason is good enough I don't mind the season long stories either. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...