Will Alex Jones be right again?

Youngcoach123

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

1.4 BILLION dollars. That is all. 

1.4 billion dollars would make my island buying experience a whole lot better, then I could fish everyday and stay tan year round.......1.4 billion is a lot of money to me. 

Deep-sea-fishing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 6/6/2023 at 1:22 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

We could have more blackouts, but it won't be because of the globalist.  It will be from changing to green energy.  We won't have the energy production capable of handling our electrical needs.  Grid monitor warns of U.S. blackouts in 'sobering report' - E&E News (eenews.net) This won't be just for this summer, but for years unless we can catch up quick, but we are shutting down nuclear plants and fossil fuel power plants to fast.  

I read the hack writer Chris Tomlinson in the Houston Chronicle, and he actually thinks that electric cars will be good for the grid since they are charged at night when electrical use isn't at it's peak.  It might not be during the summer, but it sure is in the winter when temperatures drop.  When the Texas Grid shut down in many areas of Texas it happened at night when consumption was at it's peak.  I think Barry would agree with most of this clowns op-eds.  GM’s new Hummer and other EVs pose challenge to Elon Musk and Texas's oil industry (houstonchronicle.com)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

We could have more blackouts, but it won't be because of the globalist.  It will be from changing to green energy.  We won't have the energy production capable of handling our electrical needs.  Grid monitor warns of U.S. blackouts in 'sobering report' - E&E News (eenews.net) This won't be just for this summer, but for years unless we can catch up quick, but we are shutting down nuclear plants and fossil fuel power plants to fast.  

I read the hack writer Chris Tomlinson in the Houston Chronicle, and he actually thinks that electric cars will be good for the grid since they are charged at night when electrical use isn't at it's peak.  It might not be during the summer, but it sure is in the winter when temperatures drop.  When the Texas Grid shut down in many areas of Texas it happened at night when consumption was at it's peak.  I think Barry would agree with most of this clowns op-eds.  GM’s new Hummer and other EVs pose challenge to Elon Musk and Texas's oil industry (houstonchronicle.com)

It already happen to us during the freeze