Jump to content

Robert F. Kennedy Jr......the anti-establishment democrat


RETIREDFAN1

Recommended Posts

President Donald Trump launched a social media tirade against Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Friday night, saying a vote for the independent candidate would be a “wasted protest vote” and that he’d “even take Biden over Junior.”

“RFK Jr. is a Democrat ‘Plant,’ a Radical Left Liberal who’s been put in place in order to help Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the History of the United States, get Re-Elected

:rofl:   :woot:   :rofl:   :woot:   :rofl:   :woot:

 

This is more proof President Trump, MAGA and I are more alike politically than you @RETIREDFAN1 are ...... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Donald Trump launched a social media tirade against Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Friday night, saying a vote for the independent candidate would be a “wasted protest vote” and that he’d “even take Biden over Junior.”

“RFK Jr. is a Democrat ‘Plant,’ a Radical Left Liberal who’s been put in place in order to help Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the History of the United States, get Re-Elected

:rofl:   :woot:   :rofl:   :woot:   :rofl:   :woot:

I can see why a Democrat would vote RFK Jr., but I don't get why a Republican would.  Even with Trump's flaws he's the superior choice.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I can see why a Democrat would vote RFK Jr., but I don't get why a Republican would.  Even with Trump's flaws he's the superior choice.  

RFKlite will get a lot of dimocrat votes simply because he's a Kennedy ..... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I wonder about this. I wonder how true that actually is.

If I tell you a pissant will pull, get the harness and hook him up, grasshopper ...... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

I think banning TikTok is a great idea. After all, look how much removing a person from a syrup bottle saved society. 

TikTok or other social media don't effect me.  If people want to be stupid and film it go ahead.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

 

 

Yea, It's a war between common sense conservatives and tree hugging, anti fossil fuel, anti 2nd amendment populist libtards like RFKlite ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2024 at 6:09 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I can see why a Democrat would vote RFK Jr., but I don't get why a Republican would.  Even with Trump's flaws he's the superior choice.  

There are a lot of Republicans that do not like Trump, but like Trump policies.  Some of those would vote another way if they felt there was a decent choice.

Here is one thing I will say with RFK over Trump and Biden.  In a split house and senate, RFK would be able to get things passed and progress forward.  He would piss off what we have now in the ultra left and the ultra right, but his middle ground may be something close to what we need.

The real question is, noting that his entire family has been in politics as a career, IS HE PART OF THE SWAMP?  IS HE ANOTHER GEORGE W BUSH?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Coach Rab said:

There are a lot of Republicans that do not like Trump, but like Trump policies.  Some of those would vote another way if they felt there was a decent choice.

Here is one thing I will say with RFK over Trump and Biden.  In a split house and senate, RFK would be able to get things passed and progress forward.  He would piss off what we have now in the ultra left and the ultra right, but his middle ground may be something close to what we need.

The real question is, noting that his entire family has been in politics as a career, IS HE PART OF THE SWAMP?  IS HE ANOTHER GEORGE W BUSH?  

He's for the green new deal and against fossil fuels ⛽️ and wishy washy on the 2nd amendment ...  that's all I need to know about him .... he's an environmental nut job ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...