Robert F. Kennedy Jr......the anti-establishment democrat

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

I admit he would probably be the POTUS if Trump wasn’t running lol. However, he doesn’t have a chance and ultimately take away Biden supporters.

He's a radical tree 🌳 hugging green new deal loving environmental activist .... he's a younger Bernie Sanders ....

34 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's a radical tree 🌳 hugging green new deal loving environmental activist .... he's a younger Bernie Sanders ....

I know but Biden sets the bar very low.

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm calling :BS: on what RFKlite says about Trump bombing 💣 Moscow and North Korea to protect Zelenski ....

He quoted that from the Washington Compost so not a reliable source........ 😂 

• LOL! 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He quoted that from the Washington Compost so not a reliable source........ 😂 

He's a tree hugging libtard Bernie Sanders wanna be ... 

When it comes down to it, he's just another entitled Kennedy ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

15 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

At first I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but Kennedy is best they can offer. It really sad this is their best ! 

He's sane on a few issues,  but that doesn't make up for the ones he's a complete loon on .... like climate change and anti oil and gas industry .... he's a wacked out enviro activist .... his track record proves it .... it was his profession  ....

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's sane on a few issues,  but that doesn't make up for the ones he's a complete loon on .... like climate change and anti oil and gas industry .... he's a wacked out enviro activist .... his track record proves it .... it was his profession  ....

I agree with you there . Basically better than Biden and Bernie but worse than in sane leader. I think he hurts Biden in the election worse than Trump. Still I could see Biden stepping out before the election and having Obama/ Harris ticket or Newsome . 

1 hour ago, Lion7000 said:

I agree with you there . Basically better than Biden and Bernie but worse than in sane leader. I think he hurts Biden in the election worse than Trump. Still I could see Biden stepping out before the election and having Obama/ Harris ticket or Newsome . 

I wonder if part of the RFK Jr. Strategy is to win just enough EVs to throw the vote to the House.

10 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I wonder if part of the RFK Jr. Strategy is to win just enough EVs to throw the vote to the House.

Probably so I would if I was in his position.

11 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Probably so I would if I was in his position.

Thing about that is, if it goes to the House, that wouldn't guarantee a Trump Presidency. Because the delegations in the house (that lean Republican) can essentially vote for whoever they want, as long as they meet eligibility requirements. So in theory they could vote for Matt Gaetz, or MTG, or Trump or Byron Donalds or Jim Jordan or You or Me...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Thing about that is, if it goes to the House, that wouldn't guarantee a Trump Presidency. Because the delegations in the house (that lean Republican) can essentially vote for whoever they want, as long as they meet eligibility requirements. So in theory they could vote for Matt Gaetz, or MTG, or Trump or Byron Donalds or Jim Jordan or You or Me...

As long as it not joe or Newsome/obama our country will be better off. However, Trump will have an overwhelming victory. 

5 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

As long as it not joe or Newsome/obama our country will be better off. However, Trump will have an overwhelming victory. 

If the Republicans don't hold the House, a second Trump presidency would be nothing but non-stop investigations and impeachments .... the Republicans MUST keep the HOR .... and hopefully take over the majority in the Senate  ....

• Like 1