Jump to content

Robert F. Kennedy Jr......the anti-establishment democrat


RETIREDFAN1

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Still has liberal leanings but he's no establishment puppet.......

I like people like this.  Joe Manchin for example.  I would never vote for him duE to his stance on some of my hot topic items, but the guy was never afraid to tell the DNC “no.”

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2024 at 10:42 AM, Coach Rab said:

It’s hard to believe this guy was a full blown Demonut

He's still a wacked out global warming, green new deal, anti oil and gas librard ..... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's still a wacked out global warming, green new deal, anti oil and gas librard ..... 

I believe he is also smart enough to know that you can't go all Biden and completely cut out oil and gas without an electric or water based solution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Coach Rab said:

I believe he is also smart enough to know that you can't go all Biden and completely cut out oil and gas without an electric or water based solution.

Yea, but he's all in  on the Global Warming hoax  ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, but he's all in  on the Global Warming hoax  ....

Hey, it's gonna be hot this summer...and right now where I live, the "summer forecast" shows exactly zero 100 degree days. That could change, but that's what it says right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...