Robert F. Kennedy Jr......the anti-establishment democrat

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

Don't yall like to call hispanics white when they commit crimes?  So can't we call white women elected hispanic women?

Hispanics consider themselves to be white, not what I call them. Who is y'all? I mean, do you have an animosity toward immigrants that for them to consider themselves white is wrong? 

• SMH 1

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hispanics consider themselves to be white, not what I call them. Who is y'all? I mean, do you have an animosity toward immigrants that for them to consider themselves white is wrong? 

Nope.  Don't care.  But it's only reported as white when they commit crimes.  Otherwise they are grouped with POC's.  It's the double standard I have a problem with.  I love immigrants who come to the USA legally to become AMERICANS!  I don't particularly care for people who come to the country illegally while maintaining allegance to a foreign country just to get the benefits of living in America without contributing to it.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 11:24 AM, BarryLaverty said:

none that I'm aware of call themselves white .... you talkin bout the Twilight Zone, Larry?

21 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

When the options are white or black, they choose white????  LOL!!!!

As Paul Harvey would say, "and now for the rest of the story" .... There is a political reason left wing libtards like you want to classify Hispanics as white .... I'll tell you, Lar ...... dimturds want to call them white since they have abandoned the blacks for the Meskins they can tell the blacks they are white, "not people of color" ..... dims will play hell with the black voters since they have been lying to them for decades and now they are feeling abandoned by the dimturd party .... tru storie ..... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • SMH 1

35 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

As Paul Harvey would say, "and now for the rest of the story" .... There is a political reason left wing libtards like you want to classify Hispanics as white .... I'll tell you, Lar ...... dimturds want to call them white since they have abandoned the blacks for the Meskins they can tell the blacks they are white, "not people of color" ..... dims will play hell with the black voters since they have been lying to them for decades and now they are feeling abandoned by the dimturd party .... tru storie ..... 

Did you see the post I started about that Chicago cop that wants to change his race on his file? And the PD won't let him?

6 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Did you see the post I started about that Chicago cop that wants to change his race on his file? And the PD won't let him?

It5's ridiculous ..... all they want to do is use ethnicity/race as a political statistic .... I usually mark other or leave it blank ..... sometimes I mark mixed ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

28 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It5's ridiculous ..... all they want to do is use ethnicity/race as a political statistic .... I usually mark other or leave it blank ..... sometimes I mark mixed ....

They need a "None of your (darn) business" option...

• Like 2

On 2/29/2024 at 3:00 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I always mark White......don't be a wishy-washy puppet.....

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I really HOPE the gopper establishment don't screw Trump.....but IF they do, I'll be getting on team Kennedy......

Unless Trump runs as an independent.......