Carthage vs Brownwood 2010 Rewatch

1989txhsfbfan

Trying to find a someone who has the tape of this game because it is the greatest game i remember seeing and i would love a way to rewatch it. I thought that Brownwood team was the greatest offense i had ever seen, but Hunter Holland was unstoppable that night and it still came down to the final play. Is it the best win of the Surratt Era?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 1989txhsfbfan said:

Trying to find a someone who has the tape of this game because it is the greatest game i remember seeing and i would love a way to rewatch it. I thought that Brownwood team was the greatest offense i had ever seen, but Hunter Holland was unstoppable that night and it still came down to the final play. Is it the best win of the Surratt Era?

On the final play, Brownwood threw into the end zone to their best player, Jaxon Shipley. No one was surprised, including the Carthage defense, which had 3 future D1 players covering him - Ed Pope (A&M), Jalon Claiborne (Wyoming), and Kendall Thompson (later a teammate of Shipley’s at UT).

16 hours ago, 1989txhsfbfan said:

I totally agree, the best high school football I ever watched.