NCAA News

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tex85 said:

does this mean the arkansas vs a&m game in Jerry world is over?

Next year the last year from what I know is both teams didn’t want it anymore. I know A&M didn’t but Arkansas probably actually benefited from it. I think Arkansas should rotate SwC teams ( Big 12) like Houston, Smu, Texas tech, Tcu every year. That way they still get a presence in Texas despite playing A&M and Texas. 

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I was hoping to get the teams you didn't play in 2024, but whatever is still a good schedule.

LSU looks like they have an undefeated schedule.  O Who, Alabummer, and Little Texas... win win win.

20 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

Next year the last year from what I know is both teams didn’t want it anymore. I know A&M didn’t but Arkansas probably actually benefited from it. I think Arkansas should rotate SwC teams ( Big 12) like Houston, Smu, Texas tech, Tcu every year. That way they still get a presence in Texas despite playing A&M and Texas. 

I think when they finally get out of having to play games in Little Rock then that may happen. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tex85 said:

I think when they finally get out of having to play games in Little Rock then that may happen. 

Is that stadium nice or more like independence stadium lol. I get arkie wanted different fans the other side of the state ? Have you or buddy been to both venues?

21 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Is that stadium nice or more like independence stadium lol. I get arkie wanted different fans the other side of the state ? Have you or buddy been to both venues?

The stadium in LR sucks. And that's all the positivity I have to say on that. 

We don't need to be playing there, let the HS games continue to be played there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2024 at 2:25 PM, Lion7000 said:

its nicer than independence stadium but not by much. its not a terrible stadium but it is definitely not SEC worthy. last time i was there was probably 10 yrs ago and i said im not coming back. last year the wifi crashed multiple times it happens every year so no cards for concessions and they ran out of water in the first quarter. the main thing is the recruiting or lack there of that you can do at a "neutral" site game. 

• Thanks 1