Players you look forward seeing this year( that do not live in your hometown?

steelhammer

22 hours ago, steelhammer said:

Terry Bussey, he's exciting but he needs look at SMU or Houston because he is dual threat QB. 

Bussey is a 5 star athlete....he's a low end 4 star or high end 3 star QB. He's a phenomenal athlete. He's gonna make his living at WR, Slot, or DB at the next two levels. 

3 hours ago, chevyman said:

Definitely looking forward to seeing Hooks Keyshawn Walls in week 3 at their place. Very talented.

Looking forward to seeing and following Finney through the season. Week 3 will be fun for sure.

3 hours ago, chevyman said:

Definitely looking forward to seeing Hooks Keyshawn Walls in week 3 at their place. Very talented.

Hooks won’t lose much when he graduates. His little brother has way more upside potential IMO. So for the next 4 seasons their backfield is solid. 

Kavian Bryant Westwood Freshman QB and Basketball. Can’t wait to see this kid play. In basketball this year he had the best AAU season out there. Probably the best Point guard in his class in the country and they say the same at the Qb position. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Haymaker said:

Hooks won’t lose much when he graduates. His little brother has way more upside potential IMO. So for the next 4 seasons their backfield is solid. 

RB#2 right now is pretty good. And just a Jr, but I agree baby Walls is a monster in the waiting. And we have another burner coming behind him. 

On 8/2/2023 at 9:45 PM, steelhammer said:

Transition worries me.

He is an incredible athlete that has many attributes that you can't teach.....it'll translate well anywhere they line him up. I think he belongs at WR. He was born to score TDs. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2023 at 7:17 PM, Red24 said:

Kavian Bryant Westwood Freshman QB and Basketball. Can’t wait to see this kid play. In basketball this year he had the best AAU season out there. Probably the best Point guard in his class in the country and they say the same at the Qb position. 

He is the one to watch. 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 9:45 PM, steelhammer said:

Transition worries me.

Kids do it every year. Go back through college football history. It’s full of kids that play QB in high school (because at that level it pays to have the football in the hands of your best athlete on every play) that ply WR, RB, or DB in college. Bussey will be fine. Remember, he’s started on defense at the varsity level for 4 years and played 15 games every year. He also played WR and RB as a freshman. You have nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

It will be a small dose but I look forward to seeing Tatum at RB when Longview scrimmages Texas High and the QB from Carthage when they scrimmage LE. 

within district 8-5A . 3 year starter Slone at QB from Marshall, McMinn the QB from Mount Pleasant and DE Dealyn Evans from Pine Tree come to mind. Josh Green the QB from Whitehouse is another player to watch. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RogerDorn said:

It will be a small dose but I look forward to seeing Tatum at RB when Longview scrimmages Texas High and the QB from Carthage when they scrimmage LE. 

within district 8-5A . 3 year starter Slone at QB from Marshall, McMinn the QB from Mount Pleasant and DE Dealyn Evans from Pine Tree come to mind. Josh Green the QB from Whitehouse is another player to watch. 

Gonna be fun watching him and & Casey Poe, OL from Lindale go at it in week 2. 

• Like 1