Gunter still strong

blueflu

20 hours ago, 2Punks said:

I think this team has more talent than any previous GT team. Now it’s up to coaching, conditioning, and want to. I think they’ll be fine.

Thats a very bold statement when we all know yall have had some major talent over the years assembled together. Could be scary for others if this is true

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Thats a very bold statement when we all know yall have had some major talent over the years assembled together. Could be scary for others if this is true

Coach is an absolute master at putting players in positions according not only to where they are needed but the strengths they have and the strengths that can be developed in them. But I have to say, this group IMHO opens up the game plan for him like none before. 

43 minutes ago, 2Punks said:

Coach is an absolute master at putting players in positions according not only to where they are needed but the strengths they have and the strengths that can be developed in them. But I have to say, this group IMHO opens up the game plan for him like none before. 

Yall always reload for sure. Been a constant for some time now. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ballboy23 said:

their game this week against Prosper Walnut Grove could be interesting. WG obviously a much larger school & they beat a decent Malvern Arkansas (won the 4A state championship)  last week. 

That Malvern team is still ranked No. 1 in 4A in Arkansas, too. So pollsters in the Natural state still high on the Leopards even after that loss. Don't know what that means in terms of how good WG is, but just an interesting anecdote.

2 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

That Malvern team is still ranked No. 1 in 4A in Arkansas, too. So pollsters in the Natural state still high on the Leopards even after that loss. Don't know what that means in terms of how good WG is, but just an interesting anecdote.

Think I read return pretty much their whole team expect the QB from last year's state title team. 

3 hours ago, BigLion10 said:

Think I read return pretty much their whole team expect the QB from last year's state title team. 

Impressive. They did put up 54 points on WG, so not sure what kind of defense the Wildcats have. WG must not be first-year push-overs, though. Definitely pulling from a huge pool of kids there in Prosper.

Edited by d0tc0m
  • Like 1