Jump to content

WEEK 3: Paul Pewitt @ Mount Vernon


MVFAN1

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Not quite one of the biggest div 1 schools then. 

Are you guys dropping in numbers. Even at that PP has low to mid 200s. Big difference even at that.  I understand they bump the numbers up almost every realignment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

Are you guys dropping in numbers. Even at that PP has low to mid 200s. Big difference even at that.  I understand they bump the numbers up almost every realignment

Sabine isn’t dropping. We’re going in a direction that’s not going to be good for us in a few years. I was just curious about MV since someone said they were one of the biggest in Div 1. I figured their numbers would be mid 500’s if that was the case. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine isn’t dropping. We’re going in a direction that’s not going to be good for us in a few years. I was just curious about MV since someone said they were one of the biggest in Div 1. I figured their numbers would be mid 500’s if that was the case. 

I didn’t have a clue D1 numbers had topped 500.  Sorry for my misjudgment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will probably be way off on this but I think PP will give them a good game. Pewitt is capable of playing keep away and clock control with their offense and if their defense can get a turnover or two they can be very tough to beat. I'm going to go out on a limb here and pick PP in a big upset. PP by 7!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

I will probably be way off on this but I think PP will give them a good game. Pewitt is capable of playing keep away and clock control with their offense and if their defense can get a turnover or two they can be very tough to beat. I'm going to go out on a limb here and pick PP in a big upset. PP by 7!!

That is definitely a possibility. That is what what happened last year.  MV just barely won.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...