I know it's early, but what's been the biggest surprise so far this year?

LetsGoEagles

On 9/6/2023 at 9:41 AM, SilkyJohnson said:

Can't wait for next week when Reklaw travels to Ponta!

Ponta barely scraped by a scrappy Sacul team last week. 

Bugscuffle is 3-0 after beating Nat.  They get a test going against Trawick this week. Caro vs loneyville should be a good show as well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slickarick said:

Bugscuffle is 3-0 after beating Nat.  They get a test going against Trawick this week. Caro vs loneyville should be a good show as well. 

If you’re trying to recreate some silly shtick like off of WBAP and Hal Jay, please stop. Their’s isn’t funny either. SMH 

Edited by LetsGoEagles
  • Like 1

Biggest surprise in Cameron is the how poorly our defense is playing. Not sure if its inexperience or lack of strength or both. Seems like Connally ran the ball at will by starting inside and bouncing it to the outside. No containment around the edge. DB's ran with their backs to the ball playing catch-up against the pass most of the time.

The one constant, is the guys are playing hard. Hope we can build on that ang get it fixed and soon!

On 9/12/2023 at 9:57 AM, Slickarick said:

Lol you know where that is I got family down there. I wish bugsscuffle had a team lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

Lol you know where that is I got family down there. I wish bugsscuffle had a team lol.

Bugsuffle bed bugs! Never know have to have lots of move ins..lol.. its after the Cushing district cut off so im not sure if they go to laneville or mount enterprise. 

• LOL! 1