Dawgs versus Cornerstone

cowboyandchrist

I expect the Dawgs come out with a very balanced attack on offense and the Dawg D do what they do, spend a lot of time in the back field and shut down the run. 
I have no idea what this years Cornerstone brings to the game. 
Even Coach Surratt in his interview at the end of the game said he wouldn’t know anything about them until he gets a game film on them. 
Looking for a Dawg win and improvement on both sides of the ball. 
Let’s Go Dawgs !!!!!!!!! 
God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 

Got to tip the hat to this school. Unlike college this school takes a beating and long trip just for pride. Maybe Carthage will have an easier time in February. 

I can honestly picture Suratt holding a sign saying “ We are available “ when picking up games lol. 

3 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

If they agree to come to Carthage both years I can't imagine why Surratt wouldnt consider it again

Hard to not put them on the schedule if they are willing to come to Carthage.  Not like any quality teams are knocking down the door to play.  And it eliminates an away game in non-district.

If there was a quality opponent that wasn't too far away, I think it would be worth it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Hard to not put them on the schedule if they are willing to come to Carthage.  Not like any quality teams are knocking down the door to play.  And it eliminates an away game in non-district.

If there was a quality opponent that wasn't too far away, I think it would be worth it.

Gotta have a quality opponent and someone who is willing to play...

I think Carthage and Chapel Hill should schedule a home & home personally

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Gotta have a quality opponent and someone who is willing to play...

I think Carthage and Chapel Hill should schedule a home & home personally

Those would be exciting games.  We had a good run of games a little while back that were entertaining.

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

Maybe they will answer the phone this time. People screen calls with a Panola county number.

On 9/5/2023 at 2:01 PM, JBizzle said:

Those would be exciting games.  We had a good run of games a little while back that were entertaining.

Hard to forget that 2010 butt whooping by CH one rainy night off highway 64.

Edited by DAWG91

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Rb I think.  If it's the Graves kid I'm curious if he's Donny's boy.  That dude was a straight up hoss back in the day.  Big reason for 1991-1992 state finalist run.

Oops I meant to edit the years not quote myself lol.

Edited by DAWG91