Jump to content

Nac vs chapel hill


nacdragon07

Recommended Posts

On 9/9/2023 at 8:03 PM, Gametyme said:

CH better double #3. I like the dragons in this one 

lol not sure if trolling but what is Nac gonna do vs Brisbon, Stewart, etc? Guaranteed they're better athletes than anything Nac will put on the field Friday Night.

Edited by iRockNewbzz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

lol not sure if trolling but what is Nac gonna do vs Brisbon, Stewart, etc? Guaranteed they're better athletes than anything Nac will put on the field Friday Night.

dang i guess they just need to forfeit the game. Yes Nac is very much aware of the talent pool of chapel hill but to say Nac doesn't have athletes is sad on your part.

I know no one outside of Nac is giving them a chance but Nac can pull off the upset and has done so in the past. one of the upset games that comes to mind was against the Carthage bulldogs.  this Nac team has a different feel to them this year then last year.  i know its a tall order but anything can happen. 

i want them to come out healthy and the game to be competitive so we can be at full strength when we go to Whitehouse .

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

dang i guess they just need to forfeit the game. Yes Nac is very much aware of the talent pool of chapel hill but to say Nac doesn't have athletes is sad on your part.

I know no one outside of Nac is giving them a chance but Nac can pull off the upset and has done so in the past. one of the upset games that comes to mind was against the Carthage bulldogs.  this Nac team has a different feel to them this year then last year.  i know its a tall order but anything can happen. 

i want them to come out healthy and the game to be competitive so we can be at full strength when we go to Whitehouse .

 

 

yall upset lumberton but i had a feeling that would happen and it was my upset pick last week 

CH knows yall have some good players over there and they will not sleep on the dragons 

Nac is a different team than last with only 5 starters on both sides of the ball returning and new coach, spread offense that is more of pass Frist team with 4 players over 100 yards this season and one of those being #3 jaylan brown with 388yard this season on 18 catches,  the two years before he only had 17 catches total in 16 games 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iRockNewbzz said:

lol not sure if trolling but what is Nac gonna do vs Brisbon, Stewart, etc? Guaranteed they're better athletes than anything Nac will put on the field Friday Night.

How much tape have you watched of Nacogdoches? That #3 isn't a bad football player ijs. He looks like a future P5 WR and like I said I doubt Chapel Hill has a Kedren Young. So I don't think Nac is going to be overwhelmed. Stewart and Brisbon are about 180lbs. Nac didn't have a problem tackling our 220lb 4 star RB headed to Notre Dame.

Edited by Gametyme
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Jknight03 said:

yall upset lumberton but i had a feeling that would happen and it was my upset pick last week 

CH knows yall have some good players over there and they will not sleep on the dragons 

Nac is a different team than last with only 5 starters on both sides of the ball returning and new coach, spread offense that is more of pass Frist team with 4 players over 100 yards this season and one of those being #3 jaylan brown with 388yard this season on 18 catches,  the two years before he only had 17 catches total in 16 games 

 

That kid is going to get his. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

I admire that level of trolling.

I wonder do you guys actually watch tape. I mean really watch tape and not just highlights because there is no way you do if that's you response to me saying you better double #3 from Nac. My kid had 47 offers last recruiting cycle so I like to think I have an idea on what I'm looking at. I'm telling you right now #3 from Nac is a dude.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Jknight03 said:

yall upset lumberton but i had a feeling that would happen and it was my upset pick last week 

CH knows yall have some good players over there and they will not sleep on the dragons 

Nac is a different team than last with only 5 starters on both sides of the ball returning and new coach, spread offense that is more of pass Frist team with 4 players over 100 yards this season and one of those being #3 jaylan brown with 388yard this season on 18 catches,  the two years before he only had 17 catches total in 16 games 

 

one of the differences with number 3 is the fact he's the primary target on most of our passes. he's a three year starter but the WR depth for nac was deep those years. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I wonder do you guys actually watch tape. I mean really watch tape and not just highlights because there is no way you do if that's you response to me saying you better double #3 from Nac. My kid had 47 offers last recruiting cycle so I like to think I have an idea on what I'm looking at. I'm telling you right now #3 from Nac is a dude.

Wow, that’s your son?! Cool. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gametyme said:

How much tape have you watched of Nacogdoches? That #3 isn't a bad football player ijs. He looks like a future P5 WR and like I said I doubt Chapel Hill has a Kedren Young. So I don't think Nac is going to be overwhelmed. Stewart and Brisbon are about 180lbs. Nac didn't have a problem tackling our 220lb 4 star RB headed to Notre Dame.

Never said he was bad, and he might have good game. But I doubt Nac wants a track meet with the athletes CH has; Yes, CH has more athletes than LP, not my point but the 8-10 D1 players they have says that 🤫

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Never said he was bad, and he might have good game. But I doubt Nac wants a track meet with the athletes CH has; Yes, CH has more athletes than LP, not my point but the 8-10 D1 players they have says that 🤫

I'm going to need proof CH has 8-10 kids with current FBS offers. Link the 247 profiles. I'm not saying they don't have athletes but I definitely question the 8-10. I didn't realize CH was that deep. If they're Nac may be in trouble.

Edited by Gametyme
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Wow, that’s your son?! Cool. 

https://247sports.com/player/mikal-harrison-pilot-46097273/

 

Technically step son but I raised him and wouldn't refer to him as a step kid.Chose Houston over Texas,TCU, and Oklahoma. He had official offers from those schools. USC was the only one that didn't send an official offer. 

Edited by Gametyme
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gametyme said:

How much tape have you watched of Nacogdoches? That #3 isn't a bad football player ijs. He looks like a future P5 WR and like I said I doubt Chapel Hill has a Kedren Young. So I don't think Nac is going to be overwhelmed. Stewart and Brisbon are about 180lbs. Nac didn't have a problem tackling our 220lb 4 star RB headed to Notre Dame.

you have one 4 star. CH has 2 in the back field ....your running back the 45th in state #4 in 2024 and CHill RB 14th in state and the #1 of 2025 

14 is better that 45 ....1 is better than 4....as of ranking the lower the better right? #1 the best correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jknight03 said:

you have one 4 star. CH has 2 in the back field ....your running back the 45th in state #4 in 2024 and CHill RB 14th in state and the #1 of 2025 

14 is better that 45 ....1 is better than 4....as of ranking the lower the better right? #1 the best correct?

You need recheck the rankings. These guys are all studs but Kedren Young is a little higher according to the consensus. I understand rankings change but Kedren is a year older and 225lbs and just as fast and Nac was able to make him work. I'm willing to bet they're going to be better then you're expecting against the run. 

https://www.on3.com/db/demetrius-brisbon-jr-150666/

https://www.on3.com/db/rickey-stewart-jr-152172/

https://www.on3.com/db/kedren-young-152696/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gametyme said:

I wonder do you guys actually watch tape. I mean really watch tape and not just highlights because there is no way you do if that's you response to me saying you better double #3 from Nac. My kid had 47 offers last recruiting cycle so I like to think I have an idea on what I'm looking at. I'm telling you right now #3 from Nac is a dude.

You don’t go out of your way to say nice things about Nac lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gametyme said:

I'm going to need proof CH has 8-10 kids with current FBS offers. Link the 247 profiles. I'm not saying they don't have athletes but I definitely question the 8-10. I didn't realize CH was that deep. If they're Nac may be in trouble.

https://247sports.com/player/daveon-ross-46137341

/https://247sports.com/player/trevor-brooks-46138895

https://247sports.com/player/kendall-allen-46137340

https://247sports.com/player/demetrius-brisbon-46128616

https://247sports.com/player/rickey-stewart-46125680

Keldrick Davis attended the UNT game a week ago, not sure if he was officially offered or not

https://247sports.com/player/dyllan-drummond-46138891

https://247sports.com/player/cameron-kelley-46140177

**I could be missing a couple more, but those are the ones that come to mind.**

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Jay knight #58 and Kendall Allen #55 and Keldrick Davis #70 were all were invited and attended  the UNT game vs cal

NCAA rules its a quite time for recruiters 

Edited by Jknight03
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...