Week Four: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-1, 0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (3-0, 0-0)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Who is crying? I made a joke. Stop trying to start drama because you can’t understand the difference. 

My dawg right here! Man it's gonna be a good game I believe. LP is better than last year...I think Longview has come back to the pack a little bit. This district is bout to be bananas! Lancaster losing yesterday and if LP pulls the upset...MAAAANNNN! Atmosphere for this one is playoff intensity! Oh and yea...we'll leave the water sprinklers on fa ya😆😁😄😃😀

• LOL! 3

I just want the Longview fans to know this is coming from a place of love. At the end of the day it's just a kids game. I enjoy the back and forth. Some of us have been doing this for about 20 years now. You guys are like extended family that you kinda don't like but your not so bad after all 😂 jk. I hope noone took anything personal this week if you did my apologies.I really enjoyed meeting some of you guys last year in Lufkin. Anti and Lobo07 you know you're my guys 

Edited by Gametyme
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

I just want the Longview fans to know this is coming from a place of love. At the end of the day it's just a kids game. I enjoy the back and forth. Some of us have been doing this for about 20 years now. You guys are like extended family that you kinda don't like but your not so bad after all 😂 jk. I hope noone took anything personal this week if you did my apologies.I really enjoyed meeting some of you guys last year in Lufkin.  

I hear ya GT and likewise. I think the Pack has improved but will need help from the Lobos to get out of Longview with a win. Should be and hope it will be competitive game. We will see.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

My dawg right here! Man it's gonna be a good game I believe. LP is better than last year...I think Longview has come back to the pack a little bit. This district is bout to be bananas! Lancaster losing yesterday and if LP pulls the upset...MAAAANNNN! Atmosphere for this one is playoff intensity! Oh and yea...we'll leave the water sprinklers on fa ya😆😁😄😃😀

Oh snap. Didn’t see Lancaster lost. Wow. 

7 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I just want the Longview fans to know this is coming from a place of love. At the end of the day it's just a kids game. I enjoy the back and forth. Some of us have been doing this for about 20 years now. You guys are like extended family that you kinda don't like but your not so bad after all 😂 jk. I hope noone took anything personal this week if you did my apologies.I really enjoyed meeting some of you guys last year in Lufkin. Anti and Lobo07 you know you're my guys 

Too late! Done made it personal 😆😆😆

Untitled-design-11-2.png

Edited by gtee2
  • LOL! 6

28 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Not at all man lol. None of it was anywhere near as close to the vileness we went through back in 2014 between our fan bases.

We all good, no matter what happens. We both just want to win.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Not at all man lol. None of it was anywhere near as close to the vileness we went through back in 2014 between our fan bases.

Was 14 all that bad? I remember early-mid 00s being bad. That may have been cause we were on a long losing streak and cause they had that one unhinged guy wide wide or something. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Was 14 the 43-42 game?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Was 14 all that bad? I remember early-mid 00s being bad. That may have been cause we were on a long losing streak and cause they had that one unhinged guy wide wide or something. 

I wonder whatever happened to Wide. He probably post under a different handle but he's never said anything. But I agree those early 2000's seemed personal between the fan bases lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Dang. Guess I missed that. Glad it's not to THAT level now. 

Though wait til JT comes to town. 🤣

SS in 08/09 were even worse. Like... I didn't understand why they thought they had a chance against us. In 14/15 it's like they knew better lol

A lot of us in Tyler that I know don’t have any real beef with Longview. It’s a rivalry tho and I can speak for myself and say I can’t stand Longview 🤣 but I also have a ton of respect for the program. I have deep connections in Longview and I have a lot of family there. I will say it was worse for Tyler/Longview in the 90’s. I remember the 2 teams fighting a lot and from a cultural standpoint, Tyler just didn’t get a long with Longview. But best believe ima talk my ish but it’s all out of fun bc I respect Longview.