Jump to content

Week 4: Kilgore @ Hallsville


HJR7

Who you got  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. Kilgore or Hallsville

    • Kilgore
      40
    • Hallsville
      3

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

  • Crawford changed the title to Week 4: Kilgore @ Hallsville

Kilgore is looking really strong thus far this season.  Especially on defense.

Hallsville seems to be erratic and hot/cold on offense and the defense is really struggling.

I think it stays close for a while...but Kilgore pulls away in the second half.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know much about Hallsville this year. Looks like they have a pretty balanced offense and a somewhat porous defense. Kilgore's defense has proven to be a dominant unit while the offense has sputtered a little. This is usually the week that our offense gets going. I think that'll be the case again this year. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aggie98 said:

I don't know much about Hallsville this year. Looks like they have a pretty balanced offense and a somewhat porous defense. Kilgore's defense has proven to be a dominant unit while the offense has sputtered a little. This is usually the week that our offense gets going. I think that'll be the case again this year. 

 

this is the game last year where Kilgore's offense came to life...so far this season our offense hasn't looked like it's in sync but, then again we went through the same thing last year...the first 3 games last year our offense only scored 50 pts (10 against Carthage, 26 against Gilmer, and 14 to PT) and I remember thinking the same thing that our offense was struggling....and then, boom it came to life!!..so far this year they have scored 69 pts, which is better than last year.....I think the difference is the D has allowed 39 less pts this year in the 1st 3 games...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lion Breed said:

This should be a good game and Hallsville will be tested again, Hallsville will test Kilgores run and Safety's for sure, I don't know how is Kilgores Safety's but Run defense Kilgore is solid.

Our free safety had 10 INT's and 4 pick-sixes last year. He's got at least 2 INT's already this season and had another pick-six Saturday against PT. He'll be alright.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

Our free safety had 10 INT's and 4 pick-sixes last year. He's got at least 2 INT's already this season and had another pick-six Saturday against PT. He'll be alright.

 

Good to hear, it still be a good game and last year you sure 10INT'S dam!! In one game or you mean the season Lol I don't think I ever heard of 10 INT'S i don't even hear Carthage Interceptions that many on one game  lol da dude must be Superman lol  messing with ya tho im sure Kilgore Defense will show up.

Edited by Lion Breed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Lion Breed said:

Good to hear, it still be a good game and last year you sure 10INT'S dam!! Lol I don't think I ever heard of 10 INT'S i don't even hear Carthage Interceptions that many lol da dude must be Superman lol  messing with ya tho im sure Kilgore Defense will show up.

I think he led the state in interceptions in 4A. Dude has a 6th sense for being in the right place at the right time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aggie98 said:

I think he led the state in interceptions in 4A. Dude has a 6th sense for being in the right place at the right time.

Messing with you on that had to be the season not all In one game against Hallsville last year lol but yea it's impressive during last year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

Yikes 

Lol no yikes about that lol kidding, but if Henderson would had cut out the turnovers in that game Henderson would have put up 40 something points or more as well but honestly Hallsville putting up just 9 points is really impressive for Kilgores Defense.

Edited by Lion Breed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...