Dawgs versus Bullard

cowboyandchrist

No nothing about Bullard this year. 
I bet they play extremely hard and will give all they got to beat the Dawgs. 
I hope the Dawgs get some players back healthy and ready to go. 
1st district game and this is where the Dawgs start their preparations getting better for a deep playoff run. 
I believe the Dawgs will run and throw the ball at a higher rate of efficiency and play with more discipline this week. 
Let’s Go Dawgs !!!!

God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 
I pray for good game and no more injuries. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

No nothing about Bullard this year. 
I bet they play extremely hard and will give all they got to beat the Dawgs. 
I hope the Dawgs get some players back healthy and ready to go. 
1st district game and this is where the Dawgs start their preparations getting better for a deep playoff run. 
I believe the Dawgs will run and throw the ball at a higher rate of efficiency and play with more discipline this week. 
Let’s Go Dawgs !!!!

I pray for good game and no more injuries. 

No what? 

6 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Do we have any Bullard posters????

I guess you could say I am??  My two girls go to school in Bullard (1st/3rd grade) and they play sports so I'll eventually be into it at JH/HS level.  Haven't watched a game yet this year.  Thinking about going Friday.  

They haven't given up much so far points wise, but haven't seen anything like what's coming Friday.  OL is pretty good sized and I think most the skill guys are same as last year.

Looking at sub-varsity scores, Freshman team has rolled the four teams they've played and JV has struggled.

The Dawgs start opening up the playbook a little more. I believe we will see 50/50 run/ pass with many different formations. Hopefully we get a couple of players back this week on offense in order to work on timing. 
The Dawg D will do what they do, stop the run and cause the QB nightmares. 
Really impressed with all of the junior and sophomore starting this year, they have played well at the varsity level. Linebackers and secondary are getting better every week. 
Nothing can be said about the D line that has not been said. They are a once in a life time group. I can guarantee the opposing offensive linemen are giving their best effort but they just can’t stop them. 
Looking forward to see what Bullard can do against the Dawgs. 
Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!

Praying for good game and no injuries.