Center @ Canton

CashCrossIsTheFuture4

The Center Roughriders travel to Canton this Friday after a 28 point comeback win against Daingerfield. Obviously the Riders faced their best defensive opponent in DF but DFs lack of depth and injuries really hurt them. I do believe the Riders offense will be back this week and this game goes the same way as last year. Let me know your opinions down below! Stay Blessed! 

I believe the long trip to canton plays a huge factor! I think there will be too much horseplay, hot cheetos, redbulls, primes, snikers, etc on the journey there. That coupled with them coming off a big win against a little school and having a big head leads to them getting whooped on pretty good. Canton by 33!!!

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, TrumpisDump said:

Sheeesh

Yeah, Carthage had Shepherd and Madisonville in district when my son was in JR High.  Both about 140 miles.  Those games are hard to make for working parents if they are early, and killer on the kids who have school the next day if they are late.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, elevenDEEP said:

I believe the long trip to canton plays a huge factor! I think there will be too much horseplay, hot cheetos, redbulls, primes, snikers, etc on the journey there. That coupled with them coming off a big win against a little school and having a big head leads to them getting whooped on pretty good. Canton by 33!!!

HUH?  You think the Center coaches allow all of that on the bus or before the game?

On 9/18/2023 at 12:48 PM, elevenDEEP said:

Canton by 33? LOL!!!! North DeSoto, who was ranked #4 in division 4, a school the same size as Center, only beat Center by 5, and shouldn't have beaten us at all. I don't think Canton is anywhere close to North DeSoto.

• Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, rider78 said:

Canton by 33? LOL!!!! North DeSoto, who was ranked #4 in division 4, a school the same size as Center, only beat Center by 5, and shouldn't have beaten us at all. I don't think Canton is anywhere close to North DeSoto.

I think he was being sarcastic. Canton is not capable of even putting up a fight.