Kilgore VS. Palestine

HJR7

Who do you got?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Kilgore
    • Palestine

This poll is closed to new votes

Same song, different verse. Palestine rolled into K-town with an offense that averaged 40 pts/game against a pretty tough schedule. The Wildcats have 3 explosive running backs that just make you pucker up when they put it in high-gear. Kilgore's defense just swallowed them up all night long. Relentless.

Kilgore is a very impressive football team. Offense is well balance. The running back (I think his last name is Orange) is special. Defense swarms to the ball. I will say this about the Wildcats, We play hard on both sides of the ball. Running game is serious, but I've always said about our offense. You are not going to win playing one dimensional football. Our passing game is horrible. When we do decide to throw, we eliminate half the field by doing roll outs with 2 WRs to that side. Defenses know they only have to cover half the field. There's only 2 routes, 1 guys short and 1 guy deep. With that being said. I will love my Cats always. Great game Kilgore, you have a great squad. I wish I could make the Kilgore/Chapel Hill game. I know that's going to be ONE HECK OF A GAME!!!

Edited by wildcatphs
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, wildcatphs said:

Kilgore is a very impressive football team. Offense is well balance. The running back (I think his last name is Orange) is special. Defense swarms to the ball. I will say this about the Wildcats, We play hard on both sides of the ball. Running game is serious, but I've always said about our offense. You are not going to win playing one dimensional football. Our passing game is horrible. When we do decide to throw, we eliminate half the field by doing roll outs with 2 WRs to that side. Defenses know they only have to cover half the field. There's only 2 routes, 1 guys short and 1 guy deep. With that being said. I will love my Cats always. Great game Kilgore, you have a great squad. I wish I could make the Kilgore/Chapel Hill game. I know that's going to be ONE HECK OF A GAME!!!

I agree with everything you said.