Nac vs Pinetree (Nac’s homecoming)

nacdragon07

Nac returns home to the friendly confines of Dragon Stadium  To face the pirates of PineTree.

both teams are looking for their first district win. 
Nac’s comeback bid fell short against whitehouse 

while Marshall beat The pirates pretty convincingly. 

Nac needs to cut out the flags and the mistakes and establish the running game if they don’t it will be a long night for the Dragons.

i think the Dragons will rally and win this game at home. 

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

I'm not so sure. PTs defense is legit. If their offense was better, they'd be in DC contention. I bet PT faithful would have killed to have this year's defense with their Freeman led offense a few seasons ago. 

they would win a few playoff games with that combo !

Nac SHOULD win.  But they cannot overlook PT.

Pine Tree's defense is pretty good....but their offense puts them in some terrible situations sometimes and I think they tire out before the game is done.

The Pirate offense can be explosive..... I've watched all their games.  They can score in a hurry in a lot of ways...but they are bi-polar.  Totally inconsistent.

First half Vs Van...their offense was rolling  Squatted in the second.
Rolled all over Lindale.
Squatted on Kilgore.
Rolled on Jacksonville.
Squatted Vs. Marshall.  Had a cheap TD with 19 seconds left in the game.  Otherwise they were held to just 1 TD.

Hard to figure them out.  If they can figure their offense out...they will be dangerous.  But they just can't seem to figure out if they want to be a running, passing, or balanced team.  O-line has some struggles.

I think PT's defense is probably better than Nac's.....but I think Nac's offense is much better than PT's.

I'll take Nac at home....close game with Nac pulling away late. 

PT's defense is legit......but I'm more interested in how they managed 23 points.  Their offense was truly awful.

Nac finds themselves in a precarious position at (0-2) and they still have Texas High and Marshall to play.

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

PT's defense is legit......but I'm more interested in how they managed 23 points.  Their offense was truly awful.

Nac finds themselves in a precarious position at (0-2) and they still have Texas High and Marshall to play.

Umm they gotta play themselves man that’s gonna be a hard one