Center’s Defense

I have no words as to why the kids are just ball watching and cannot tackle, what’s the point of even having a defense if you’re going to allow a TD every time a team gets the ball? I simply cannot put that all on Coach Huffstetler, his Gilmer Defense and ALTO defense was above average so all i can point to is the kids being scared mainly the secondary. It’s exhausting as a fan to see them get TORCHED and ran over every play. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, CashCrossIsTheFuture4 said:

I have no words as to why the kids are just ball watching and cannot tackle, what’s the point of even having a defense if you’re going to allow a TD every time a team gets the ball? I simply cannot put that all on Coach Huffstetler, his Gilmer Defense and ALTO defense was above average so all i can point to is the kids being scared mainly the secondary. It’s exhausting as a fan to see them get TORCHED and ran over every play. 

Must be a Shelby County  thing Joaquin couldn't tackle at all in the 2nd half. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pigskinbobby said:

Arent Timpson and Tenaha both in Shelby County? Don't add the whole county to the Rams and Roughriders issues! 

6 hours ago, pigskinbobby said:

Arent Timpson and Tenaha both in Shelby County? Don't add the whole county to the Rams and Roughriders issues! 

you saying that like Tenaha is one of the best teams in shelby county 😂

Edited by CashCrossIsTheFuture4
  • Crybaby 1

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

What is Center’s record?

5-2 im pretty sure but records don’t necessarily matter, if someone thinks Tenaha is anywhere close to Center or Timpson there something wrong. Now people would bash Center if they scheduled 2A D2 Tenaha and beat em 90-21.. so i don’t think Tenaha should be mentioned in the same sentence as Timpson or Center 

• Like 2

I have a very simple solution that I guarantee will improve Center's defensive statistics by at least 90%.

1. Google "2008 Sulphur Springs Wildcat Football"

2. Have your kicker practice on-sides kicks for at least 2 hours/day

3. Never, ever punt

4. Thank me later

42 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

I have a very simple solution that I guarantee will improve Center's defensive statistics by at least 90%.

3. Never, ever punt

4. Thank me later

imma be real honest with you, idk what would work and even if something was to work we definitely wouldn’t know next week and the weeks after

7 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

3. Never, ever punt

4. Thank me later

The only team that realistically won a championship  without a lick of defense. Even Patrick Mahomes In Whitehouse was beating teams 63-58. You have to have stops Scoring 50+ is not realistic. What you going to do with Pg , Carthage, heck even Gilmer . Those teams will shut that team out.