Jump to content

Carthage Dawgs Vs Center Roughriders


cowboyandchrist

Recommended Posts

  • Crawford changed the title to Carthage Dawgs Vs Center Roughriders

Can’t overlook Van.  They play tough.  Carthage will have to put it together before the PG face off.  PG thinks this is their year and they will come in on a high.  Carthage will need to put a hammer to that confidence.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Anyone else feel like Carthage needs to play like the #1 team in class 4A D2 this week?  They have shown glimpses of that team in some games and have looked like they are just going through the motions in others.  It’s time to start flexing.

It’s probably a good thing that the two toughest district games are the last two.  It’s an opportunity to really start getting in playoff mode.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, house said:

Can’t overlook Van.  They play tough.  Carthage will have to put it together before the PG face off.  PG thinks this is their year and they will come in on a high.  Carthage will need to put a hammer to that confidence.  

Van gives me Glen Rose vibes. A balanced team is very dangerous for the Dawgs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe Center and Van are just what the doctor ordered to get the Dawgs hitting on all cylinders. I can guarantee the Dawgs will be fired up for both of them. Two very capable playoff teams back to back. Dawgs can’t take a play off, got to go 100 percent on every snap of the ball. Dang I am getting fired up. 
Let’s Go Dawgs 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and going for 🏆 

God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Vandalman said:

Carthage will have no trouble scoring and defense should keep Center's high octane offense to 21 or below. My guess would be something like 56-21. 

You're being too kind. I was going to say something like 63-14. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Crawford said:

You're being too kind. I was going to say something like 63-14. 😂

Nah, Carthage won't run the score up...but you could be right about the 14.🤣 I ain't saying too much though cause we get our turn the next week...

Edited by Vandalman
  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BevBrownJr said:

Question of the day: Did Center’s losing to Van last week, which took some of the luster off this Friday’s game, help or hurt their chances of pulling off an upset against the defending state champs?

I guess it could help or hurt.  Depends on their makeup.  Do they rally up after a loss they probably didn't expect or does it cause them to shut down?

Guess we'll find out Friday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Judging by way there players acted last year they don't react to adversity very well to the point to there players were threatened to quit during game if coaches didn't get them the touches they wanted bad thing coaches allowed it and actually did what player wanted

24 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Judging by way there players acted last year they don't react to adversity very well to the point to there players were threatened to quit during game if coaches didn't get them the touches they wanted bad thing coaches allowed it and actually did what player wanted

spot on coming from a rider fan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...