Atlanta @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Atlanta @ Tatum  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Trap game 👀

I'd sit any starters that are even slightly banged up. Mathematically, we can't lose the 1 seed. Game isn't important. I mean, don't lose it on purpose or anything lol but nothing wrong with protecting the goods or getting them 100% healthy. 

Edited by Eagle8
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I'd sit any starters that are even slightly banged up. Mathematically, we can't lose the 1 seed. Game isn't important. I mean, don't lose it on purpose or anything lol but nothing wrong with protecting the goods or getting them 100% healthy. 

Does atlanta winning change their seed or is it set?

57 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Yeah protect the players but secure the win so we don’t have to share our pie. 

1 hour ago, OLEMAN said:

Tatum wins

so much talent in Atlanta but something is missing within them

That’s right!  Atlanta hired Morton and made him keep 80% of the previous AD coaching staff. Along with that the previous AD who was reassigned is still employed 3 years later and I’m told can be found anytime there’s a game played right down there on the track at home or away. Shame on Atlanta for hiring a new first time AD and allowing the old AD to have any kind of presence anywhere.   Does anyone actually think Morton could make the necessary changes needed to turn the program around under that kind of scrutiny?   It’s the same old program with the same results only a new face. 

20 hours ago, 903zone said:

That’s right!  Atlanta hired Morton and made him keep 80% of the previous AD coaching staff. Along with that the previous AD who was reassigned is still employed 3 years later and I’m told can be found anytime there’s a game played right down there on the track at home or away. Shame on Atlanta for hiring a new first time AD and allowing the old AD to have any kind of presence anywhere.   Does anyone actually think Morton could make the necessary changes needed to turn the program around under that kind of scrutiny?   It’s the same old program with the same results only a new face. 

Do I sense a little discomfort in the rectum area?