Center (7-3) vs Gilmer (7-3) Friday 7:00pm in Hallsville

Center vs Gilmer: Friday 7:00pm in Hallsville   

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Center Roughriders
    • Gilmer Buckeyes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2023 at 01:00 AM

• Crawford changed the title to Center 7-3 vs Gilmer 7-3: Friday 7:00pm in Hallsville
14 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Neither team has a defense. I think Gilmer offense is more explosive than Centers. I still think that this game will come down to turnovers. Center seems to be slacking the last three weeks. Do they have some injuries?

i’m not too sure to be honest… but there’s definitely some slack 

Gilmer has to be willing to tackle Center’s QB and RB - just putting a little effort is not enough, you have to want to tackle them…….If Gilmer’s defense comes committed to play 100% on 100% of the plays, then Gilmer wins by 14 to 21 points…..If Gilmer’s defense just half way gets after it, Center wins a very high scoring game.  

• Crawford changed the title to Center (7-3) vs Gilmer (7-3) Friday 7:00pm in Hallsville
8 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Well they beat Daingerfield but that’s a 3ateam. They beat Bullard. Bullards not a bad team they beat van last night and vans got a good team. That’s about it

I agree, but neither one of those teams is on Gilmer's level.

5 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

I don’t think Bullard or Daingerfield is but I think can and gilmer would be a good game. I still don’t know how Bullard beat van last night. Maybe van was resting some players. 

There were some strange scores last night. Van/Bullard, Harmony/Daingerfield, Pine Tree/T-High and Athens/Palestine just to name a few.