Center (7-3) vs Gilmer (7-3) Friday 7:00pm in Hallsville

Center vs Gilmer: Friday 7:00pm in Hallsville   

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Center Roughriders
    • Gilmer Buckeyes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2023 at 01:00 AM

5 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

The only thing that I’m worried about is that we have suffered a great tragedy here in Gilmer. It has impacted some of the players on our team and the community 

Oh no!  Prayers for the Gilmer community.  

2 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea that’s one of our players mom 

The other sister was a buckeye mom as well, she has a son in 5th grade who's a great receiver/back now and will only get better and a older daughter I'm not sure her grade.  I knew Alvin and shakerrie.  I still can't believe this happened.  She was on the board of the youth football league as well as the youth cheer coach.  She was always trying to do stuff to help the youth.  Terrible loss!

• Prayers 3

1 hour ago, StangtilDeath said:

The other sister was a buckeye mom as well, she has a son in 5th grade who's a great receiver/back now and will only get better and a older daughter I'm not sure her grade.  I knew Alvin and shakerrie.  I still can't believe this happened.  She was on the board of the youth football league as well as the youth cheer coach.  She was always trying to do stuff to help the youth.  Terrible loss!

Yes! Man I think this has shook the whole community 

4 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yes! Man I think this has shook the whole community 

Yes it has. Makes feel guilty for even  thinking about football. Then had another tragic car accident that took the lives of former students and then the passing of a very popular former teacher that family are huge supporters 

On 11/8/2023 at 9:55 AM, Sportsguru02 said:

The only thing that I’m worried about is that we have suffered a great tragedy here in Gilmer. It has impacted some of the players on our team and the community 

Oh no!  I am so sorry, that is heartbreaking.  Teenagers are very resilient, most times more than adults are. I know Carthage has suffered several tragedies since the summer but those boys rallied around each other and bound together. Plus their coaches have done a phenomenal job of supporting them.  I pray and believe that Gilmer will do the same. Prayers going up.