Deweyville vs. Mt. Enterprise

RETIREDFAN1

Deweyville vs. Mt. Enterprise   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

I don’t think a 20 point loss in August has much relevance in November.  ME played Overton and Tenaha tough, so I think they are a live dog here in this 2-3 matchup.
I am thinking that Deweyville was missing one of their good players last week.  This should be a tight game.  I like ME, but probably a toss-up.  Deweyville’s defense might be a little better. 

24 minutes ago, EazyMoney said:

I don’t think a 20 point loss in August has much relevance in November.  ME played Overton and Tenaha tough, so I think they are a live dog here in this 2-3 matchup. am thinking that Deweyville was missing one of their good players last week.  This should be a tight game.  I like ME, but probably a toss-up.  Deweyville’s defense might be a little better. 

...and still only lost by 12 to #5 Lovelady.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

I’m sure deweyville has too. I guess it will be who has improved the most.  

Don't think dew can contain Ash,kid has literally gotten better every game he's played This season, watch his last four games, kids just hitting his stride.i would almost bet he goes for 250 and 4 tonight.If that line is healthy And he's still healthy, it's gonna be a hard night for dewyville I think.That being Said,their d is suspect at times,but in Small school Ball, that's usually where players will take plays off.🤷 might try to find a link and watch this one.