#4 Kilgore (9-1) vs Livingston (2-8) Nov. 10 @ 7:30 in Carthage

WhoamI97539

Kilgore was ultra vanilla on both sides of the ball.

Offensively,  Kilgore probably could have thrown a post or a go route every single time and the result would have been either a TD or holding call. 

Defensively,  Kilgore doesn't sub out much and with Livingston constant runs you could tell they were tired, which gave up the lone td run. 

The second half looked how I thought the entire game would look. Hats off to Livingston they played hard literally until the final seconds of the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HJR7 said:

Kilgore was ultra vanilla on both sides of the ball.

Offensively,  Kilgore probably could have thrown a post or a go route every single time and the result would have been either a TD or holding call. 

Defensively,  Kilgore doesn't sub out much and with Livingston constant runs you could tell they were tired, which gave up the lone td run. 

The second half looked how I thought the entire game would look. Hats off to Livingston they played hard literally until the final seconds of the game.

Biggest bright spot for me was just seeing #20 get some carries and look 100%. Of all the great RB's that we have, he's the one that can make everyone else on the field look like they're in quicksand. Just stupid fast. 

7 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

Biggest bright spot for me was just seeing #20 get some carries and look 100%. Of all the great RB's that we have, he's the one that can make everyone else on the field look like they're in quicksand. Just stupid fast. 

Agreed! I'm pretty sure he's the fastest on the team. Did you see where if he turned around he would have caught a Kickoff? Lol

43 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Was a tease.

Actually, “7-0” is what showed as the halftime score on the Friday Night Lights app.

And I couldn’t confirm using this thread because there wasn’t a single post about the 1st half here.

Edited by BevBrownJr