Carthage vs Liberty Eylau Thursday in Pinetree @ 7p

bansheefan03

41 minutes ago, Texlov said:

L-E varsity would beat Carthage JV

27 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Agree.  But would LE near Carthage Soph’s on varsity?

LE varsity would beat the JV without the 16 sophomores who are on the varsity.  Move them back down and I think Carthage has the edge.

17 minutes ago, house said:

I believe Carthage lost a lineman to injury.  Any chance he gets back this year?

I believe he hopes to suit up for a state championship game if the team makes it there.  Haven't heard an update on him in a few weeks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dawgs02 said:

What are the chances this game gets moved to Friday or Saturday?

I would guess slim to none. Stadium availability is a big issue for the 1st round games, and Pine Tree’s stadium is already booked for a 3A game tomorrow night. Also, Coach Surratt doesn’t like playing on Saturdays.

Under Coach Surratt, CHS has played in many playoff games in which the weather was worse than tonight’s is predicted to be.

49 minutes ago, BevBrownJr said:

I would guess slim to none. Stadium availability is a big issue for the 1st round games, and Pine Tree’s stadium is already booked for a 3A game tomorrow night. Also, Coach Surratt doesn’t like playing on Saturdays.

Under Coach Surratt, CHS has played in many playoff games in which the weather was worse than tonight’s is predicted to be.

Ok, just trying to decide if I’m goin. My son wants to go but I’m not real sure I want to sit in rain!