Jump to content

Tatum vs Whitney


Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum vs Whitney  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who moves on to 3rd round?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Only reason Whitney did not win their district was because they had 5 turnovers vs Gview...Yes it is part of the game but if they play mistake free football they are dangerous and I believe is the best team in that district.

ย 

I honestly could see whitney winning region 3.

ย 

Give me whitney by 20

I'll bet you $100 Whitney doesn't win Region 3, and I'll give you 50-1 odds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Only reason Whitney did not win their district was because they had 5 turnovers vs Gview...Yes it is part of the game but if they play mistake free football they are dangerous and I believe is the best team in that district.

ย 

I honestly could see whitney winning region 3.

ย 

Give me whitney by 20

Whatever you smoking today, pass it along ๐Ÿ˜†. It has for sure been a Monday for sure over here.ย 

No way in hell that Whitney can win region 3, I hope you meant region 2 and that's questionable there too. Lol. If Whitney and Winny both win, I could see a barn burner next week and I'll take the over at 80.

Whitney doesn't have an O and Dlines. GV was pushing them along on both sides of the ball on both days. Lol. Imo, if the game wouldn't have stopped that Friday, GV probably would've taken it by more.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Whatever you smoking today, pass it along ๐Ÿ˜†. It has for sure been a Monday for sure over here.ย 

No way in hell that Whitney can win region 3, I hope you meant region 2 and that's questionable there too. Lol. If Whitney and Winny both win, I could see a barn burner next week and I'll take the over at 80.

Whitney doesn't have an O and Dlines. GV was pushing them along on both sides of the ball on both days. Lol. Imo, if the game wouldn't have stopped that Friday, GV probably would've taken it by more.ย 

poop my fat finger got me yall knew what i ment lol region 2.

ย 

I said I could see them winning the region not that they would.

ย 

I have Malakoff picked to win state and have since about week 4

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, iRockNewbzz said:

I'll bet you $100 Whitney doesn't win Region 3, and I'll give you 50-1 odds

That would be a dumb bet because Whitney is in Region 2. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll say this about Whitney, Tatum has their hands full come Friday.ย 

Edited by player73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, player73 said:

That would be a dumb bet because Whitney is in Region 2. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll say this about Whitney, Tatum has their hands full come Friday.ย 

Figured as much. We gonna hit 'em with the Okie Doke. We gonna play our offense on defense, and play our defense on offense. They'll never know what hit 'em.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...