Regional Semi’s: Cooper 11-1 vs. Garrison 11-1

Bulldognation1

Dawgs vs. Dawgs  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Prolly gonna eat at Daniel Boone's before the game .... any you slaps ever eat there? Pretty good grub .... Free pinto beans, chili and Blue Bell ....

Yes.  Never had anything I didn't like.  Fried mac n cheese bites for appetizer are yummy.

6 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Every Cooper fan that got on here has blocked smoaky.com from their internet browser... same as the HG fans.

Not all HG fans.  I'm not surprised we lost. I was expecting it but disappointed that it wasn't closer.

• Like 1

Just now, HGWar6 said:

Not all HG fans.  I'm not surprised we lost. I was expecting it but disappointed that it wasn't closer.

Alot of people don't understand what Timpson is until that first play. And by then it's too late.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambo said:

Alot of people don't understand what Timpson is until that first play. And by then it's too late.

No doubt.  I'm still happy with the season and proud of the team.  Been a long time since HG made it 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.  I hope this is something that they can build upon and sustain instead of the one or two good years followed by several bad years.

Congratulations to Timpson.  I'll be rooting for y'all to bring home the championship. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cooper follower here. Hell of team Garrison has. They got on a roll right off the jump. Losing #6 on that first drive was killer and really derailed Cooper. Just wasn’t the same team I’d seen all year. They’ll reload and be back, whether in Region III or might see us back in Region II. Give Timpson hell!!

Garrison was more physical and just wore down Cooper and we also exploited them with superior speed and a timely passing attack Garrison’s starting offense scored every time they had the ball.  The game really wasn’t as close as the final score … Cooper’s last two scores came with a lot of subs in on defense late in the game …. 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 6:27 PM, ShoelessJoe said:

This should be a great game, but I think Cooper will be preparing to play Timpson next week.  Cooper is very well coached and they fly to the ball and seem to be getting better each week.  Hope both teams stay healthy.  Go Delta county Bulldogs!!

Well….about that. lol Good season Cooper!

4 hours ago, Numberjack said:

This is a good way to put it. Some folks just don’t understand.

I was guilty of it myself the first year. "Naw Timpson can't be as good as everyone says... There's no way. It's all hype." And then the qb said hut. And in about 5 seconds I knew.

Gotta give it Garrison. That was a good ole fashioned butt whoopin. You don’t see a Casto led Cooper team get completely bullied around much, but they did yesterday. Garrisons size up front was crazy & had their way. If there’s one poster on here you hate to see be right, it’s kirtfalcon…. good luck to your bulldogs you ole slap! 😁

Edited by Bulldognation1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1