Regional Semis #4 Iowa Colony vs #6 Chapel Hill Bulldogs

Chill5000

2 minutes ago, Innocent said:

Kind of weird to say, but Chapel Hill didn’t run all that well this game. A few gashes, but nothing too hefty. Just not IC’s day. CH offense played well, but nothing to write home about. Defense is the most surprising part of this team right now.

The game I watched, CH wasn’t going to be stopped. Moved the ball much easier than against Kilgore or Lindale.  I guess this really is the District of Doom again this year. 

1 minute ago, Lion7000 said:

Ok I was wrong about Chill didn’t think they could do it please please please beat Kilgore……. I don’t want my biggest disappointment of a Carthage and Kilgore championship. I am still recovering from 2013 appearance where I had to choose. 

That’s won’t happen. Carthage is D2.

On 11/20/2023 at 7:55 PM, Jakeelee05 said:

lol this is hilarious. Tell me if you still think they are a JV team after Friday. CH has already been shut down twice this year and honestly IC has probably the best defense I’ve seen all year. Kilgore is a close second but Kilgore does give up some yards against the rushing game. IC shuts it down. I’m sure Stewart will break loose some, but it won’t be enough. I see IC winning this game convincingly 

This did not age well.

• LOL! 3